Attendance Competition 2023-24

GaryRB

UTC Legend
So here we go again, less than a week( I know Ken, I know) until our first game of the season, so time to get this going again. I will post up the matches, which will be all of AFCB competitive fixtures!
Importantly, the Rules:

Please don't just put a figure, state what game you are predicting along with your answer, (i.e. West Ham, 10,000)

One entry, per person, per game. If you wish to change your entry that's fine, but put it on a new post rather than editing your original post as I might have already recorded it. Alternatively, or PM me.

The one people forget the most, ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE KICK OFF.

Towards the end of the season, to avoid 'tactical' submissions(yes, people have taken it that seriously), entrants may PM me their entry if they dont want anyone to see it in advance.

My official attendance is final, taken from COWS or the BBC.

I am also allowed to play(coordinating this gives me no advantage whatsoever), and no-one is allowed to complain about my scoring, though errors may of course be pointed out politely

Scoring:

Consistency over the course of the season is key, but accurate guesses are rewarded.

Closest winning entry earns - five points

A spot on prediction earns - one bonus point

Within 10 earn - five points
Within 50 earn - four points
Within 100 earn - three points
Within 500 earn - two points
Within 1,000 earn - one point

Example
Anyone who wins and gets a match attendance exact will score 11 points.

Someone with a guess which was 49 out will score 4 points, or 9 points if they are the closest from all entries. While someone in the same week who was 51 out will score 3 points etc.

Good luck all, and enjoy the season
UTCIAD

West Ham. 10,234

And thank you for running this again and giving me the chance to be miles out every week.

;