Attendance last night - AFCB the only club to...

EverHopeful

First Team
...increase attendance over the previous home game (acc. to a piece in the Times today): last night 10 372, previous home game 10 369.

Some of the decreases at other clubs are eye watering:

Palace 6 607 v 24 199
W Ham 35 806 v 56 977
Wolves 12 740 v 23 045
Spurs 23 926 v 65 366

Well done us especially given the issues at the TO...

Saw an ad a couple of weeks back advertising the WHU V Bolton game as 'affordable family football'.

Implies that the Prem isn't either.

I thought that WHU season tickets started at around £300 ? Seems pretty cheap, but I imagine they would have trouble selling out if prices were pitched much higher.

Read something on Twitter than Brighton sold out @ 1,300, but only 648 showed up.

People are livid on NSC about this as loads of people bought tickets just to up their points with no intention to go.

Has anyone said it yet? ... credit to the club for lowering ticket prices last night to an affordable level and allowing fans without STs to show that there's a serious local fanbase and PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE TEAM. I was able to take my son (10 years) and his schoolfriend - they are the future of AFCB.

Will the club learn the lessons? People will come and they need to be treated with respect (cf the queues etc). Plus - get a move with that stadium!

langham - 20/9/2017 11:37

Has anyone said it yet? ... credit to the club for lowering ticket prices last night to an affordable level and allowing fans without STs to show that there's a serious local fanbase and PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE TEAM. I was able to take my son (10 years) and his schoolfriend - they are the future of AFCB.

Will the club learn the lessons? People will come and they need to be treated with respect (cf the queues etc). Plus - get a move with that stadium!

Yes excellent pricing and a chance for non regulars to go and even first timers.

Hopefully first impressions can be ignored! :hihi:

;