Attn DJ

Quick money making suggestion for the good people at Vitals HQ…..the new pop up ads only fill about a third of my iPhone screen, so they could fit a couple more in

Good shout I'm luxuriating in all these adds.

Work around is using some other browser iirc.

Seems like the Vitals development department are cutting edge experts in UX (user experience).

Quick money making suggestion for the good people at Vitals HQ…..the new pop up ads only fill about a third of my iPhone screen, so they could fit a couple more in

I thought you were spreading the word about a potential new signing:) Was thinking 'Never heard of this Attn bloke. Where's he from and who does he play for?

I’m guessing Vitals would struggle to survive without ads but they’re a pain in the àrse on mobiles, hence Brave to the rescue.
Yep indeed. But apart from when I used to look for streaming sites years ago, I'm struggling to think of a 'genuine' site where the ad's are so intrusive (in certain browsers).

Dull as anything, I know. But it appears Vitals don't follow ITIL. Basically regarded as industry standard IT service manage framework for companies, globally...

Come to think of it, reads like something many clubs use around 'matchday experience' TM @RobTrent

Screenshot_20230614_045923_Kindle.jpg

;