Availability of replica shirts

Chubby_Cherry

Star Player
Currently, the largest available shirt size from AFC Bournemouth is 3XL.
I understand fans are being advised to upsize as well.
If you require a larger size, 3XL or above, then email the club superstore, superstore@afcb.co.uk , to register with them the size that is required.
The club are using this as a method to gauge interest in the larger sizes, as Umbro have a minimum order quantity.

TM

Normally an L is a tight fit with XL being slightly baggy.

AFCB accidently sent me an XXL which fits like an XL.

Surely they must know how many larger sized shirts they've sold over the last few seasons. :eyes:

Really?
Surely Umbro being a more professional brand they could of got sizing correct!
Still tinpot, refreshingly so!

Are the kids sizes small too?

Am waiting for the launch of away shirts before deciding which to buy, not buying one of each thats for sure.

BoyRacer - 4/7/2017 22:41

Surely they must know how many larger sized shirts they've sold over the last few seasons. :eyes:

Trouble is, most supporters get larger each year

Strangely, they'll likely only really know how many they've bought rather than how many they've sold. Would really have to ignore all stock sold at sale values, as that's when bad sizes get picked up and then used for signing and framing rather than wearing, or just to go on ebay in an attempt to make a quick buck, just like the idiots flogging their seats to away fans for big games

AlGard - 5/7/2017 08:34

As I tell my wife every season, that's not true. The shirts get smaller.

BoyRacer - 5/7/2017 17:56

AlGard - 5/7/2017 08:34

As I tell my wife every season, that's not true. The shirts get smaller.

And at least on this occasion that does appear to be true! :hihi:

To be honest last seasons shirts were on the large size. I bought a L but it was more like an XL.

Sounds like this years shirts are more like normal sizing, but I guess what constitutes normal clothing sizing depends on what brands you buy.

Redpost - 6/7/2017 11:26

Is the quality of shirt better this year?

the actual shirt in my opinion is more or less the same quality, if not a tad better than last seasons shirt..

however, all the training wear by umbro is off the scale in quality compared to JD stuff.

Had to share this, bought my little boy the new kit yesterday as his JD 12-18 month shirt now fits him perfectly so not long till he needs the next size up.

Bought him the 18-24 month kit, looked at it thinking there wasn't much difference but perhaps it was the colours or something like that. Got it home and it was smaller than his JD kit.

Went back this morning for the next size up and this is the 2-3 year size kit over his current 12-18 month JD kit!

Again smaller, so ended up getting a refund.

Attachments

• IMG_0489.PNG.jpg
    IMG_0489.PNG.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0489.PNG
    75 bytes · Views: 0
cockbeard - 30/10/2017 12:55

Guess the ittleun is more Steve Fletcher than Steve Robinson

:grin: Actually far from it, he's ironically small for his age. Which makes the sizing all the more ridiculous.

It's also a bit of a con as it means he's into child's kits instead of infants and the increased price that goes with it.

;