Away game preference feedback

zigger zaggar

Star Player
Just had the email from the club asking for filling in a form to say which away games this coming season I'd like to attend.
Maybe if we all fill this in to say we desperately want to go to every away game they will get the full allocation of tickets each time? :grinning:

Last edited:
Perhaps it is. However, I am uncomfortable sharing such detailed information. This is partly because it will be a pure guess this early in the season and anything after the first two or three is quite uncertain. There is no space to respond with, 'as many as I can afford.'
Trouble is, 'as many as I can afford' whilst might be true, gives the club zero response in terms of usable data... Ticking boxes gives the club some semblance of an idea on numbers...

However, they would be better off sending this out several times through the season as well, to ask if responses are still accurate given the current form of the side/personal situation... A lot will go to games according to how well we're doing...

Perhaps it is. However, I am uncomfortable sharing such detailed information. This is partly because it will be a pure guess this early in the season and anything after the first two or three is quite uncertain. There is no space to respond with, 'as many as I can afford.'

Fair enough but hopefully it will give them some more information to go on.

I have a young family and go to every home game so can’t commit to all away games. But I have a fair idea which away games I want to go to based on preference, location and date.

They should send out a questionnaire after every time the Sky dates change for that specific period, not a whole season! Also, I am guessing it will be completely dependent on how our season is going in how people answer the last couple of months

;