Away Tickets - Bought the Wrong Category

james_AFCB

Star Player
Just realised that I bought 18-21yrs tickets for Millwall instead of adults. Seems a bit silly that 18-21 was the default option, but my mistake for not realising/checking.

Pretty sure I read on here (but not sure where) that someone else has made the same mistake for other away games, anyone know what the procedure is for switching the tickets to adults?

Just realised that I bought 18-21yrs tickets for Millwall instead of adults. Seems a bit silly that 18-21 was the default option, but my mistake for not realising/checking.

Pretty sure I read on here (but not sure where) that someone else has made the same mistake for other away games, anyone know what the procedure is for switching the tickets to adults?
Give the TO a call or pop in if you're near enough.

I made the same mistake!

I very nearly made the same mistake buying Fulham tickets. Odd set up if you ask me.
Same. Was only because I'd read on here that they were more expensive than usual that I double checked when it came up cheaper, and saw my near mistake. Otherwise I'd have just carried on.

It's been a few years now since I could pass for 18-21 ;)

Give the TO a call or pop in if you're near enough.

I made the same mistake!
I feared that might be the answer! Don’t live nearby unfortunately and getting through on the phone usually requires an hour or two spare for holding in queue position 39. Non-productive morning at work tomorrow it is I guess.

Surely, if the club are able to wish you happy birthday because they have your date of birth, then they must be able to get the ticket computer to flag up a customer that has a number indicating that they are over 21 and not let them buy the ticket?

That was me and I fell at the 18-21 hurdle for the Derby game. There was no way in Hades that I was going to allow our Ticket Office to cancel the concessionary tickets and then tell me that the game was sold out so I am torn between blagging it (as Rob can tell you I could pass for an over 65 but my dear lady wife definitely wouldn't) or popping into Pride Park tomorrow and getting them to sort it.

This is like a particularly dull episode of the Moral Maze..........

Surely, if the club are able to wish you happy birthday because they have your date of birth, then they must be able to get the ticket computer to flag up a customer that has a number indicating that they are over 21 and not let them buy the ticket?

You’d think so, but ultimately that would require combining a process with some data, which is beyond the systems capabilities

Restricted from accessing this offer? No problem, here is the “Buy” button.

Enough points to buy tickets for this game? “Buy” button not displayed.

Turned 55 last month? Here are your 18-21yrs tickets.

;