Back of the net - definitely !

Peterjclements

New Signing
Thanks to Sam Davis. co presenters & all the guests for these podcasts.

Lovely insight into the cherries football & the club, highs & the lows over the last 40 + years or so. I can't think of one interview that I've not enjoyed.

So many great interviews, really uplifting & sure these will be enjoyed by club fans for years to come.

Hats off.

agree, they have been great. watched wazza cummings & stocky last night, wot an unassuming & seemingly decent person warren is, completely different to what I was expecting after hearing some stories involving him in the past! there are some good people at the club. thank you @SamDavis

:agree: Thanks to all involved. Some very entertaining interviews, particularly Harry Redknapp and the players from that era. Tommy Heffernan - what a character - and also Milton Graham and Ian Thompson, forever linked together because of that match against Manure.

It all helped to make lockdown bearable - thanks again

It was a real honour to be asked to take part in such an enjoyable series of interviews. Great as well seeing your childhood heroes as mortal as the rest of us when it comes to getting WiFi working and downloading programs. Even the greatest conversations start off with ‘you are on mute’:

Haven't managed to catch them all, those we have watched have been excellent. A massive pat on the back for all involved, thanks for helping unlock some of the lock down blues : )

One very good one that's gone under the radar was the mental health/ Pete Humphries one. I hope that the initiative is successful and if it helps just one person, it's well worth it. Good luck to all involved.

Sincere thanks to all involved a lot of work which is greatly appreciated. All the interviewees gave of their time as well. Each programme had its own merits, and full of memories, but Tommy Elphick, Ian Bishop and Tommy Heffernan were joint favourites.

Thanks for the comments! It was really great to do however I must credit Jeff Hayward for organising the bulk of the interviews. It was important to keep the AFCB chat going over lockdown. To be honest we started it with the intention of making the shows a free-for-all live chat with fans - but then once we got a chance to do the first interview, we really surprised ourselves at the calibre of guests we could attract.

On a rainy day in the next couple of weeks I might put together a favourite quotes video, as there were some really great insights.

We'll revisit the idea of a free-for-all fan chat for post games though - for a live forum of sorts!

was james hayter ever approached? a real club legend, he's always seemed to keep a very low media profile. wld be interested to hear from him.

Thanks for the comments! It was really great to do however I must credit Jeff Hayward for organising the bulk of the interviews. It was important to keep the AFCB chat going over lockdown. To be honest we started it with the intention of making the shows a free-for-all live chat with fans - but then once we got a chance to do the first interview, we really surprised ourselves at the calibre of guests we could attract.

On a rainy day in the next couple of weeks I might put together a favourite quotes video, as there were some really great insights.

We'll revisit the idea of a free-for-all fan chat for post games though - for a live forum of sorts!
Top work Sam and Jeff too - really great to hear why these ex players really thought of their time with us and how those still involved think of things .
Some great memories and stories and interesting revelations!!!
UTCIAD.

Amazing to think how many exciting events in the club’s history was covered during lockdown. I think they will be more entertaining than the restart!

;