Ballot problems

Just managed to do it now, after having troubles all afternoon and evening.. seems it's fixed...
same here, thanks for posting. After trying various browsers/computers this afternoon without success, it now appears to be working. I used Microsoft Edge on a PC, in case that's relevant.

All previous error messages re not being eligible etc gone and had an offer to accept so working now

Yes!
Let’s hope that those unsuccessful in this ballot will be given priority for the final.
If we do get through, they have already said in the FAQ that your success in this ballot will not affect your chances of a ticket for the final

If we do get through, they have already said in the FAQ that your success in this ballot will not affect your chances of a ticket for the final

That would be ok if the system worked in a half user-friendly way. After forty or fifty failed attempts, the willingness and time to repeat the same error generation wears a bit thin. Still the same for me today. Is there a secret - apart from try in the hours between 23.00 and 05.00 or something?

I got through finally. What had changed on the surface was the delivery postal address or ballot options had been changed so the ballot was set as default and already selected. Obviously not tested as you might expect ...

;