Bar outside ground

Football fans are a weird mixture these days..some very gullible when it comes to spending.....
....most of the sane working class types go to non - league now....and just watch the PL crap on MotD....it's much more economical !
Listening to middle - class types being interviewed outside grounds after games..on that Boscombe Back of the Net thingy...makes me laugh..some of the elitist, somewhat camp crap they spout beggars belief.
It's very much different to the good old days !
Like what?

Football fans are a weird mixture these days..some very gullible when it comes to spending.....
....most of the sane working class types go to non - league now....and just watch the PL crap on MotD....it's much more economical !
Listening to middle - class types being interviewed outside grounds after games..on that Boscombe Back of the Net thingy...makes me laugh..some of the elitist, somewhat camp crap they spout beggars belief.
It's very much different to the good old days !
Working class go to non league now?
How come the stadiums are not sold out each week, with these thousands supposedly going to these games.

Working class go to non league now?
How come the stadiums are not sold out each week, with these thousands supposedly going to these games.
There are thousands of non League venues !!!

As opposed to 20 PL grounds.

The PL...Its a Crock of Crap Boris !
Money ...money ...money ..not good value though ...can you not see that ?

Like what?
Better Football ..no VAR...no financial penalties..no diving and less time wasting ..better stadiums..proper terraced jobs...players could tackle..Christ the list is endless....proper pitches with mud...pay at the turnstile !
Only a few things have improved...disabled facilities...better toilets ...

"I don't insult anyone unless they insult me first"
Come on then ,Einstein show us who you're replying to by calling out "silly people/irks ,pig ignorant" etc ,and where they insulted you.
So, presumably you do not consider that people who drink copious amounts of over priced bilge water outside of the ground and then spend every ten minutes going to the loo and expecting people stand out of their seats to let them pass during the game as being pig ignorant and down right rude at all.

There are thousands of non League venues !!!

As opposed to 20 PL grounds.

The PL...Its a Crock of Crap Boris !
Money ...money ...money ..not good value though ...can you not see that ?
No I can’t. Like you I’ve been going for many years. First game 63 with my old man, then regularly since 66/67 season. I love it.
I suggest you give up and hide away as you very rarely have anything good to say. You come out and state that you’re ‘Boscombe’ it’s and it’s in your blood. I think it’s drained away.
You're more akin to the idiot reality and realism.

Last edited:
No I can’t. Like you I’ve been going for many years. First game 63 with my old man, then regularly since 66/67 season. I love it.
I suggest you give up and hide away as you very rarely have anything good to say. You come out and state that you’re ‘Boscombe’ it’s and it’s in your blood. I think it’s drained away.
You're more akin to the idiot reality and realism.
Your opinion...not shared by many !

;