Barnsley away

I'm taking my 8-year old and would prefer to be close to the goalmouth action. Does anyone know whether Block 2 or Block 3 in the North Stand is nearer the goal? I've been googling and didn't find it. Rob, it looks like Block 3 has wheelchair bays completely along the front row whereas Block 2 doesn't, does that help jog your memory?

It looks like Barnsley will be needing Covid Certification too

COVID CERTIFICATION ON SATURDAY - News - Barnsley Football Club (barnsleyfc.co.uk)
I don’t think we will sell 2k tickets, so you’ll probably be able to move to seats that suits you both.

That's my back-up plan, but as he is quite short, I wanted to be guaranteed to get on the front row. At Hull, most of these seats had been sold.

It's just frustrating that the info isn't readily availability as you'd imagine it matters to some fans.

That's my back-up plan, but as he is quite short, I wanted to be guaranteed to get on the front row. At Hull, most of these seats had been sold.

It's just frustrating that the info isn't readily availability as you'd imagine it matters to some fans.
Did you go to Hull? At the actual game the entire away section was open even though some of these blocks had not been available to buy. As another poster has suggested I would imagine there will be quite large areas of empty seats as I doubt we'll get anywhere near 2,000 going to this one.

Did you go to Hull? At the actual game the entire away section was open even though some of these blocks had not been available to buy. As another poster has suggested I would imagine there will be quite large areas of empty seats as I doubt we'll get anywhere near 2,000 going to this one.

Yes, and we were on the front row, but that was pretty much taken, in the block we were in. I agree we should be able to find some spaces further back without the view being obstructed (we did at Hull when he needed to go to toilet near the end of the game :rolleyes:) so it shouldn't be a big deal, it is just irking me that something that should be easy to find, isn't.

I'm taking my 8-year old and would prefer to be close to the goalmouth action. Does anyone know whether Block 2 or Block 3 in the North Stand is nearer the goal? I've been googling and didn't find it. Rob, it looks like Block 3 has wheelchair bays completely along the front row whereas Block 2 doesn't, does that help jog your memory?

It looks like Barnsley will be needing Covid Certification too

COVID CERTIFICATION ON SATURDAY - News - Barnsley Football Club (barnsleyfc.co.uk)

Answering my own question, Block 3 is nearer the goal and Block 2 nearer the corner flag if this helps anyone. I found this out by going to Barrow, who direct you to Barnsley who are selling the away tickets (not Barrow). Overly complicated to find this info, but at least the tickets have been bought. :utc:

;