Barnsley - The Verdict

How do we not accept the incompetence of the board?

By removing them would be the obvious solution, by vocal and written demand and if that doesn't work by force. Or do nothing and watch the club suffer for years on end and accept as individuals you all played your part in its downfall.

I went missing for an hour tonight...missus had to drag me from the wind and rain in the back garden. .I was attempting to call a rake a rake...she shoved me in the kitchen to do the washing up...whereupon I tried to call a fork a fork...sadly I'm inept at those things.. but calling f√cking spades ..their my bag !
Give me a 10 foot bargepole ...and I'll run amok at Dean Court !

Last edited:
Sorry, had a few but the level of bullplop and abuse from Waz is something I'm not happy to take, perhaps I should have laughed it off? Maybe right there.

Swansea next, then the first FA Cup quarter final in my lifetime. NOT season over yet for me on those grounds, but perhaps my opinion is a bit old fashioned.
My abuse!? You are the one who told me to f**k off, and called me a bed wetter and a liar. But I am the one abusing you? Seriously?

Another thing. Rodents don’t have the emotional capacity of humans; ergo rats can’t be sad. You really have a lot to learn so best stick to infantile insults. They suit you.

I can’t help it. I’m proud to be British and Eastern Europeans called Vlad coming over here and not understanding the English language is just wrong.

Haha, The only thing you're proud of is yourself you smelly treacherous pudding. I would have you flayed alive, denounce the EU and beg before being put on the wooden spike rectum first as is tradition of course.

Calm down...for we are in a situation that is brought about by footballers who might or might not be aware or ' woke ' to the predicament...and are duly tonight, not sleeping the 'sleep of the just'..and are not predisposed to acknowledging the previous afternoons debacle...and upon awakening on the Sunday, early March morn..be doggedly unrepentant as regards any admission or confession of substandard practice of professional application. .or being as would be more vernacularly described as Sh*te ! :wack:

Last edited:
Haha, The only thing you're proud of is yourself you smelly treacherous pudding. I would have you flayed alive, denounce the EU and beg before being put on the wooden spike rectum first as is tradition of course.
Excellent stuff, this is the Vlad we know and love. Puerile ( that means childish from the Latin puer meaning boy to save you trawling Google) insults straight from the playground.

For Christ Sake don't invite me to any Pub Quizzes..I was banned from quite a few in Plymouth and Devonport back along..I think I'm on a register somewhere in the city as an ' undesirable'...after 'cleaning up' many a trophy...tbf it wasn't really vf for me to have participated...such was my vast sport, history and general, general knowledge..it was embarrassing, for me too, to have to constantly prove the organisers answer sheet wrong every bloody Wednesday night !
Mind you, there was once I got caught out on a football question regarding Plymouth Argyle...the local village idiot done me up like a kipper about their record goalscorer....he was there..I wasn't...he called me out ...and brought in a programme from the 30's..and duly shot me down...he was so precise..and knew his club history inside out .. I insisted it was Sammy Green...but it was Sammy Black ! ....I respected that and him for sticking to his guns.. and bought his beer for the rest of the evening....its good to be wrong sometimes...helps you to set your thresholds.. and bars!

;