BCP Council cancel Christmas

I dunno, my MP is Michael Tomlinson - who's corrupt ?

This lot

The incompetence and wastefulness of their resource management was demonstrated to me a few years ago when working on a project for the council. The amount of money thrown around on projects which clearly would never succeed, by suppliers not suited to the task, lead by people who didn’t know what they were doing, was staggering.

I once found myself in a meeting (one of many with no discernible purpose or outcome) where the top brass proposed a second meeting in order to discuss the agenda for a third meeting. I don’t think they’re self aware enough to solve their problems.

Clearly your happy with him, so what's the problem
Does he know where west howe is?
Nah, Nah, Nah...Don't be twisting this sh it Batty. You were happy to use Google to make your point earlier. Now...You're just getting bitchy.

Fernheath Adventure playground had a celebration a few years back, and Connor Burns was present...just saying.

Nah, Nah, Nah...Don't be twisting this sh it Batty. You were happy to use Google to make your point earlier. Now...You're just getting bitchy.

Fernheath Adventure playground had a celebration a few years back, and Connor Burns was present...just saying.
Clearly doing a good job. He failed to get elected in Southampton a few times, his wiki page not too complimentary!

Burns stood unsuccessfully as the Conservative candidate in the Peartree ward of Southampton City Council in 1994 and the Woolston ward in 1995.[6] In the run-up to the 1994 election Burns was criticised for referring to hecklers as "spastics" and calling a woman a "hunchback". He subsequently faced a students union disciplinary hearing as the vice-president of the Southampton Conservative Association.

Clearly doing a good job. He failed to get elected in Southampton a few times, his wiki page not too complimentary!

Burns stood unsuccessfully as the Conservative candidate in the Peartree ward of Southampton City Council in 1994 and the Woolston ward in 1995.[6] In the run-up to the 1994 election Burns was criticised for referring to hecklers as "spastics" and calling a woman a "hunchback". He subsequently faced a students union disciplinary hearing as the vice-president of the Southampton Conservative Association.
So Google is now conveniently working down in precious land.

Do MP's run councils then ?

No councilors do and this is a thread about a council decision where you appear to be pointing the finger at the council leader. So I'm comparing her to the previous council leaders.

I'm aware she has run in the general election but given she's never been successful I'm not sure how relevant that is to this thread.

No councilors do and this is a thread about a council decision where you appear to be pointing the finger at the council leader. So I'm comparing her to the previous council leaders.

I'm aware she has run in the general election but given she's never been successful I'm not sure how relevant that is to this thread.

I suggest you read the thread in slow time . You answered my MP quote ( which was in line with the thread at the time) with some completely obscure website about BCP.

I suggest you read the thread in slow time . You answered my MP quote ( which was in line with the thread at the time) with some completely obscure website about BCP.

I read it slowly. Its a thread about the Christmas lights, you brought Vicky Slade into it. She's the council leader. The previous council leaders have been accused and in some cases charged with corruption.

As a matter of interest taking politics it out of it, what are your thoughts on the previous Conservative group who ran the council?

Did they do a good job or not for the people of the BCP area?
Mouchel were given a lucrative contracts to deliver 40% savings on the cost of delivering services.

Did this happen?

It just seems very sad that the amount is so small compared to the deficit in total. Is £44,100 really too much?

My prat of a next door neighbour stood for the Green Party In the last local elections.
He’s just purchased a diesel Mercedes.
Luton fan as well!!

I read it slowly. Its a thread about the Christmas lights, you brought Vicky Slade into it. She's the council leader. The previous council leaders have been accused and in some cases charged with corruption.

The thread had diverged into MP's.

I don't vote for either of them tbf. Is dim worse than corrupt then?

You said you didn't vote for either, I said mine was Tomlinson, you then threw the previous councils into your desperate need for a scrap. When reminded MP's don't run the council you're off on one.

Is Slade corrupt, no idea but she's pretty dim.

The thread had diverged into MP's.

You said you didn't vote for either, I said mine was Tomlinson, you then threw the previous councils into your desperate need for a scrap. When reminded MP's don't run the council you're off on one.

Is Slade corrupt, no idea but she's pretty dim.

Well it's a local council thread and I was talking about local councils the whole time. She's not in my ward and I don't vote for the Tories or the Lib Dems in local elections anyway. I vote Labour and they still didn't get in in my ward, which now has two Green councillors.

I would suggest the Sunak thread if you want to talk about MPs and not have people going, er, on topic.

;