Bedwetting Thread

Bla bla relegation certainties, bla bla none of the players good enough for this level, bla bla, manager has to go, etc.

Thought I'd start one so various posters don't have to start half a dozen of them.

So despite the blatant Ashley Young handball have we beaten the record for longest run without a penalty??

You obviously didnt watch the game, otherwise you would have seen the complete clueless, no structure chaos that happened. This was against one of the worst teams in the league.... thats what makes it worrying - some people here are so damn predictable "bedwetting" serious :-/

Didn't go to the game as we lost every time I went to Goodison and won the only time I didn't before today. Yes, you can include the 2-3 1985 League Cup defeat in that.

Just trying to cut the number of threads saying the same thing, as I clearly explained.

Didn't go to the game as we lost every time I went to Goodison and won the only time I didn't before today. Yes, you can include the 2-3 1985 League Cup defeat in that.

Just trying to cut the number of threads saying the same thing, as I clearly explained.
In this thread we already have bedwetting about bedwetting about bedwetting. I think you've done a great job!

You obviously didnt watch the game, otherwise you would have seen the complete clueless, no structure chaos that happened. This was against one of the worst teams in the league.... thats what makes it worrying - some people here are so damn predictable "bedwetting" serious :-/

They've been greatly underachieving til today by the amount of chances they've created. The win has been coming for them but trust us to gift them an early goal. I don't think they'll be down there by the end of the season. It doesn't take away from how poor we were, but if you expected an easy game today you were mistaken.

At what point does bedwetting become just describing what you witnessed? Today was a diabolical performance.

When it's factual rather than hyperbolic.

We were poor and could barely string a pass together - factual

We were beaten by one of the worst teams I've ever seen - bedwetting

I wanted to like Iraola but fact is ,he hasn't presided over a win yet and it's a results business.

I'm not having Dawsons mantra that Hughes and Blake have bought **************** players because virtually the same team that turned out today beat Spurs at WHL last season and kept us up comfortably.

I saw nothing today that suggests to me that Iraola knows how to set the team up and I don't see his much vaunted high press rock n roll football.

All is see is a disorganised mess the midfield today was again non existent and we are gifting goals to the opposition for fun.

I think he's out of his depth and if he doesn't pick up 6 points from the next two he will be deservedly sacked.

We were beaten by one of the worst teams I've ever seen - bedwetting
that's a phrase that's used alot on this forum(and probably others as well) but Everton looked good today I know we were shite but pretty much everything they tried came off for them, the way they played helped towards how poor we were but we were chasing shadows today, wrong tactics

In a pub next to Anfield trying to process what I just watched.

I'm level headed and never knee jerk but today was the most toxic I've seen our fans since Groves was here and the performance wasn't much better. Simply no positives however hard I look.

Big 2 home games ahead and I really like the manager and want him to succeed but less than 4 points from the next 2, I'm struggling to see how he stays.

I wanted to like Iraola but fact is ,he hasn't presided over a win yet and it's a results business.

I'm not having Dawsons mantra that Hughes and Blake have bought **************** players because virtually the same team that turned out today beat Spurs at WHL last season and kept us up comfortably.

I saw nothing today that suggests to me that Iraola knows how to set the team up and I don't see his much vaunted high press rock n roll football.

All is see is a disorganised mess the midfield today was again non existent and we are gifting goals to the opposition for fun.

I think he's out of his depth and if he doesn't pick up 6 points from the next two he will be deservedly sacked.

It’s a results business but performances are also important. If I’d seen a gradual improvement over 8 games I’d feel ok. If pieces of a system were falling into place, I’d feel better.

But there is no sign that there is even a plan when we are on the pitch. Certainly no sign of the promised high press. Wonder if we kept the receipt.

that's a phrase that's used alot on this forum(and probably others as well) but Everton looked good today I know we were shite but pretty much everything they tried came off for them, the way they played helped towards how poor we were but we were chasing shadows today, wrong tactics

Could hear Dyche constantly shouting at them to press when we had the ball in defence, which they responded well to. In comparison our press was poor. Not good when it's supposed to be a key part of our revised tactics.

Watching your team crumble into nothingness and being concerned about it is bedwetting? Then change my sheets because after that performance I'm thinking championship here come. Yes we've had a hard start but bugger me I've just realised we've got to play them all again !! And some of them away !

He was always a gamble. Can't help thinking we should have gone for someone more experienced. Maybe we tried. Am not talking about Bielsa as I think the club jumping through his hoops would have been too complex.

Bla bla relegation certainties, bla bla none of the players good enough for this level, bla bla, manager has to go, etc.

Thought I'd start one so various posters don't have to start half a dozen of them.

So despite the blatant Ashley Young handball have we beaten the record for longest run without a penalty??
That’s a thread from someone who hasn’t driven 6 hours to watch the game and has too much time on their hands. Good one, I’m sure everyone will use it because of your great thinking of “I thought I’d start one”. Well done, you’ve contributed.

Luton came to Goodison last week got 3 points, along with wolves and Fulham but yea, I’m wetting the bed ? How dare I travel this far every single week and watch zero shots and chances created

In fairness to Andoni, our recruitment looks impressive on paper....120 million spent.

The problem, is that the ones on the pitch are rank average, and the ones injured are unknown.

Even teams like Everton have SOME players who show genuine quality.

Our team punched above its weight for a couple of years, and with that 120 million, we needed to compliment our shortfalls, as we were looking like we needed improvements.

That was, an improvement on Cook, an improvement on Senesi, an improvement with the centre back pairing.

Seems our recruitment accepted that those players were already good enough and all we needed was 5 more wingers.

Brooks is now fit, but out of the team, due to the insistence on wide men.

None of our wide men are any good apart from MT.

This could be an expensive exercise for Foley, and he needs to look at employing someone who can fix the glaring holes we seem to have on the pitch.

That would be a new talent scout.

OP has lost what slim thread of credibility they still possessed with their post here.

The whole club is rancid from top to bottom and has been since Maxim had
to leave.

GON untried but genuine and a quick learner was the last genuine part of the hieracy.

The clueless septic has dragged the club into the gutter in double quick time. The spanish Groves is merely the most obvious symptom of the malaise.

;