Benfica Friendly Sunday

‘The club are exploring the opportunity to stream the match to supporters and will confirm details of this possibility in due course.’

Portugal. A great place to play golf. lots of good courses on the Algarve coast. I hope to be there next February.
Obrigado.

Given there's still question marks hanging over so many players staying or leaving, I still find it hard to work up much enthusiasm for pre-season and the new season personally. I had hoped we'd know more definitively what our squad would look like by now. And it can't be easy for JT's planning either.

Still it might give us some early indications of JT's plans and style I suppose.

sounds like a hard game! poor old jase, bet he's crapping himself

Given there's still question marks hanging over so many players staying or leaving, I still find it hard to work up much enthusiasm for pre-season and the new season personally. I had hoped we'd know more definitively what our squad would look like by now. And it can't be easy for JT's planning either.

Still it might give us some early indications of JT's plans and style I suppose.

be good to see who's on the plane and who's not, and therefore who's likely to be leaving....

Madness.....Covid 19 !!!!! F√cking Portugal.
Why are people travelling abroad ?

And normally the small club hosts the big
club.
This will tell us nothing about the threat of Blackburn !

What possibly can be gained by this....apart from catching Covid.....

And...if the players take any kids with them.... Alarm bells ...its a paedophile dodgy country !

This club isn't right in the Head !

Last edited:

;