Best team, if we had former players in our squad.

rgb

Star Player
Ings scored the equaliser for Villa last night, latching on to a ball from Mings.

If all our ex-players, who still play were available, would they get picked ahead of our current team? Would that team win the league?

Ramsdale
Mings
Clyne
Ward
Aké
Ritchie
Turd
Lallana
Danjuma
Wilson
King

There must be lots more still playing, I've picked the first 11 I can think of.

Cook ahead of Mings. Well more accurately Ake ahead of Mings with Cook on the right - you're not going to move Ake to accomodate Mings.

Ings scored the equaliser for Villa last night, latching on to a ball from Mings.

If all our ex-players, who still play were available, would they get picked ahead of our current team? Would that team win the league?

Ramsdale
Mings
Clyne
Ward
Aké
Ritchie
Turd
Lallana
Danjuma
Wilson
King

There must be lots more still playing, I've picked the first 11 I can think of.

Joel Ward has had a very respectable career imo. Still holding down a place at this level for Palacd. Amazed he's only 33, seems to have been around since late 90's, but that's obviously my memory playing up.

Win the league? Which league?
There is only one the Football League. It's comprised of four divisions and the winner of the league, is the club that wins the First Division (currently known as The Premier League, for monetary purposes)

There is only one the Football League. It's comprised of four divisions and the winner of the league, is the club that wins the First Division (currently known as The Premier League, for monetary purposes)
Then absolutely no chance, if it scored enough goals it might contend for a play-off spot in the second tier.

Then absolutely no chance, if it scored enough goals it might contend for a play-off spot in the second tier.

The 11 I've named perhaps.
Who else played for us and is still going?
And of our best starting 11, are there 11 ex-AFCB who would displace our current best, in each position?

The 11 I've named perhaps.
Who else played for us and is still going?
And of our best starting 11, are there 11 ex-AFCB who would displace our current best, in each position?

You’ve picked the best there is.

Ramsdale, Ake, Danjuma, Wilson and King would get back into the side (Mings when Ake’s suspended or injured). But otherwise the others wouldn’t on current form/age.

Joel Ward has had a very respectable career imo. Still holding down a place at this level for Palacd. Amazed he's only 33, seems to have been around since late 90's, but that's obviously my memory playing up.
Playing only due to injuries BUT much better than anyone we had last saturday

I've just read pp 3 - 5 of the positives and negatives versus Man. Utd. and realised the thread drift has basically covered what I was trying to discuss here :D

;