Big chances missed stat

Seems to be the higher placed teams and some of the leading scorers in the Prem. I suppose it proves that we are creating plenty.

Josh King missed an absolute sitter.

Callum’s chances were well saved.

Josh’s miss was the worst.

But wee man had 3 great chances when through and didn’t score. Very similar to games like Cardiff, Chelsea arsenal and Liverpool away when he failed to score which meant preventing us either taking the lead or levelling. He’s had a great season but that ain’t top 6 finishing!

I still say that king offers much more to the team than wilson does and was surprised eddie took him off but that's imo of course.

I still say that king offers much more to the team than wilson does and was surprised eddie took him off but that's imo of course.
When King is on form, running with power etc, he's excellent. Sadly;
Too often he is late to move, on his heels, anticipation is poor
For a big bloke, his heading is poor
He can go for weeks with a boot like a 50p piece, cant control a thing
He cant hold a ball up make a simple lay off
And what really frustrates me, the number of times he tries to turn to the right, playing the ball with the outside of his right boot, into the marker who sits on his right side. Ball lost

Other than that, he's different class (and yes, I really do like him when playing well, but too often his isnt, especially these recent months, which coincides with our form)

;