Big club bias

Read plenty of comments from other fan groups when I got home after the game quite a few were from utd fans after the anger and frustration had dimmed i would have loved to have seen all those first half chances taken then that puts us above spending time moaning about another poor refeering performance, believe we should be more clinical in front of the goal we've seen this a number of times this season.

And a reminder that Mainoo and Maguire will be on the plane for England this summer

how either will be anywhere near germany in the summer beggars belief
maguire has been dogshit for years
I hadn't heard of mainoo before his call-up, anonymous yesterday

our player with identical performances would be a million miles away from the national team
big club bias

The PGMOL on field and VAR officials apply the rules to the advantage of their favoured clubs.

Iraola got it spot on when calling out the bias in the lack of consistency when Man U players dived, fouled and surrounded the referee.

The manager, players and fans were cheated by the lack of a level playing field.
Time for the owners to start calling out the not fit for purpose officials.

When is Howard Webb next due to explain it all away ?

It certainly wont contain Lewis Cook then,
You missed him controlling the midfield against United yesterday then? You've missed his performances all season in the "best league in the world"? Not saying he should be in the starting 11, we have some quality midfielders right now. But as injury backup there are none better. Instead Mainoo will go and if called on be a lesser player than we could have had. All for the "next tournament" we are always planning for...

You missed him controlling the midfield against United yesterday then? You've missed his performances all season in the "best league in the world"? Not saying he should be in the starting 11, we have some quality midfielders right now. But as injury backup there are none better. Instead Mainoo will go and if called on be a lesser player than we could have had. All for the "next tournament" we are always planning for...

I rate Cook, but he has a long way to go to be anywhere near the national squad.

Been over this previously, but Mainoo has significant higher ceiling than Cook.

I guess that is a different Mainoo to the one who "played" yesterday.

Mainoo woke up this morning looking at the poster of Cook he has up on his bedroom wall.

Still got the Pitman poster up mate ;)

I dont care about one game. Robbie Keane was usesless versus with Wolves years back (league cup)?. Guess who ever signed him months later for massive fee were 'wide of the mark' and missed that game v us ;).

The PGMOL on field and VAR officials apply the rules to the advantage of their favoured clubs.

Iraola got it spot on when calling out the bias in the lack of consistency when Man U players dived, fouled and surrounded the referee.

The manager, players and fans were cheated by the lack of a level playing field.
Time for the owners to start calling out the not fit for purpose officials.

When is Howard Webb next due to explain it all away ?
It’s Man Ure , his favourites .

Read plenty of comments from other fan groups when I got home after the game quite a few were from utd fans after the anger and frustration had dimmed i would have loved to have seen all those first half chances taken then that puts us above spending time moaning about another poor refeering performance, believe we should be more clinical in front of the goal we've seen this a number of times this season.
It's a good point . We're rightly complaining about the decisions that went against us yesterday yet had Kerkez not hit the bar, Sinisterra and Outtara dragged shots wide of the post then we would have been out of sight by half time. Not clinical enough by far so actually, regardless of the dodgy decisions, we can really only blame ourselves for not beating a very , very poor Manchester United side

Like the Newcastle one you mean? Oh wait, he went to the monitor. Bottom line is the NuFC was the one that was the biggest disgrace, bearing in mind he was also offside to 99.999999999999% of the world's population
Exactly, the only thing in common between the two decisions is it fuked us over.

One thing that occurred to me last night is that he did give a pen against Man U in the closing moments. How do we explain that in the context of big club bias? He took his time, but I can't imagine that anyone would be quick enough to think "I'll call it, it will appease the great unwashed, but then it will get overturned by VAR". Fair dues, it took onions for him to make that call.

;