Biggest Whiners in the PL

AFCB Lost in Brum

Fans' Favourite
Saw this Tweet and it got me thinking;

@ryangrist66
Is there a set of supporters that whine more than Crystal Palaces? I'd say Watford but I'm not sure #afcb #cpfc

WHICH FANS ARE THE BIGGEST WHINERS IN THE PL?

For me it's the Stoke fans - biggest moaning babies in the PL!

Most teams that don’t beat us have fans who get angry...got a few chirps on the way out of Selhurst today!

Would say Palace appear to be a very reasonable and balanced lot apart, though you could put this one post title in that category!

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=169866

It’s nice to know that Palace defenders are the only team in the PL who don’t grab hold of opponents at a corner.

This beggars belief! Nothing wrong with Stoke fans whatsoever! THE biggest Whingers are......in some particular order , MAN UTD,Come on guys,come inboard, 5 star brats! ARSENAL ,close up their butts and this seasons giant- killing moaners AFCB !!!!!!

...tbh all Lundun PL clubs fans whinge like hell...not really noticed the Stokies fans much...recall when I was stewarding the away fans at Dean Court Reading were always up themselves a bit and moaned constantly!

Most peoples ideas of whingers are solely based upon message board forums.
Meet them face to face and most fans are a pretty good lot, and that includes Stoke who I thought were great when I stayed up there last season.

Just listened to the ‘holmsdale radio’ palace podcast. Basically thought we cynical and they both were penalties. In response to Howe’s post match comments the presenter called him “Abhorrent, creepy person, I hate his creepy face“ and then compared him to a thunderbird. Maybe he is still bittter after Howe turned them down and went to Burnley.

;