Bill Foley

I'm sure he's already said in an interview somewhere that there will be options to easily extend the capacity within the plans of the new stadium.
That's fine but normally you build for demand with the option to grow with demand.

If it was a staged build as a way of getting 20k in within 3 years and 30k within 5 it would make sense. To deliberately build much lower than capacity it would make you wonder under what condition you would take the option to extend.

Took this section from COWS re July meeting between club and CT.

• On stadium, NB advised Two Circles are looking at stadium viability, with architects KSS engaged.
  • JF advised of good engagement with council, NB agreed and said new leader has been very positive to work with so far.
  • EF said Accessible Stadia Guide is under review and a new stadium would need to adhere to this.
  • NB said there will be a lot of consultation to ensure we get the brief right
  • Council keen for multi-use stadium, maximising non-matchday use.

That has been mentioned in the past as to a stadium style we should follow.

Boring, cheap looking bowl. Would rather something a bit different, but of course not me spending the money!

Better than Dean Court of course, but would be nice to have something more unique if starting from scratch.

As a supporter that drives quite a way for home games, travelling from the east I don't fancy Canford for a new ground. Can't think of an easy route traffic-wise to get there approaching from Ringwood. Castle Lane, Longham, Ferndown bypass all have their issues. Perhaps I should drop Bill a note so he can take my concerns into consideration.

As a supporter that drives quite a way for home games, travelling from the east I don't fancy Canford for a new ground. Can't think of an easy route traffic-wise to get there approaching from Ringwood. Castle Lane, Longham, Ferndown bypass all have their issues. Perhaps I should drop Bill a note so he can take my concerns into consideration.

I don't think it's been mentioned that the plan is Canford.

Think they mean developing a new ground on the current training pitches, once Canford training development is complete.

Basically think he is going for the original plan in King’s Park that took in the Athletics Stadium as well.

When referring to training pitches he means the ones behind the South Stand, which will close with move to Canford training pitches etc.

Boring, cheap looking bowl. Would rather something a bit different, but of course not me spending the money!

Better than Dean Court of course, but would be nice to have something more unique if starting from scratch.
Take your point but

1. I think you make it feel more unique on the outside
2. Need to be pragmatic on size of investment given it will be a long payback return if only have 20k fans each game

Christ Jesus ! The Transfer Window don't half bring out the emotive stuff.
If following a skint lower league club has taught me anything it's that you lose decent players as soon as someone with money arrives often for less than their worth. Who cares if it's an affiliate club or not so long as the deal works for you?

I think you've been sucked into the Brian derangement there. Not sure how affiliate clubs has anything to do with weakened cup sides.

Again seems you have a big hate bag labelled "change" here. It's a bit like conflating foreign names with managers not wearing tracksuits.

Sportswashing - It only harms the game to have mass murders running football clubs.

1230 kickoffs - Definitely crap. I'm happy to accept a degree of it because TV money gave us our only shot at competing in the Premier League.

Multi-club model - No club exists in a vacuum and it seems perfectly sensible to seek allies in areas you're competing in.
Brian - 'derangement' ...
I love it......but the missus has far stronger and more searing appraisal....'demented' being a more mild of her asides in my shelllike.

Hey im in a particularly uplifted and euphoric mood.....my recent surgery on my left testicle has been successful and even resulted in my genital appendage being about a inch and a bit longer...I didn't expect that ( something to do with improved bloodflow I gather ).
So I doubt if any of my detractors will make much headway for sometime yet ! :nerner::nerner::nerner:

Last edited:

I love it......but the missus has far stronger and more searing appraisal....'demented' being a more mild of her asides in my shelllike.

Hey im in a particularly uplifted and euphoric mood.....my recent surgery on my left testicle has been successful and even resulted in my genetic appendage being about a inch and a bit longer...I didn't expect that ( something to do with improved bloodflow I gather ).
So I doubt if any of my detractors will make much headway for sometime yet ! :nerner::nerner::nerner:
Is this the first post ever on here featuring someone boasting about the size of their cock?

It had to be you!

Hey im in a particularly uplifted and euphoric mood.....my recent surgery on my left testicle has been successful and even resulted in my genital appendage being about a inch and a bit longer...I didn't expect that ( something to do with improved bloodflow I gather ).

Good news on the health front chief!

Ps do you have the surgeons contact details? Asking for a friend ;)

To Hell with it.....Do what you like Bill Foley....we can support all the Ideas.....and what will be, will Be...
We could rival the Mancs one day....and you'll be a Saint ( Context alert ! ) upheld forever in our History !

But ...If one day the Be...comes to nothing or even wipes out the Club....a Phoenix movement on any grass can emerge. ...and people can support that....Foot Ball is Football..is Foot Ball.

Sane Souls, Positive Punters and Sated Sponsors turn up at thousands of ramshackle Football venues every week....their little Fortresses of Fortune !

Here it is, this should fix a bunch of arguments on here :)

"I've always said with the Vegas Golden Knights that if there's a mistake made then it's on me. I'll take responsibility and I plan on doing the same thing with AFCB."

This is worth a listen.

Interesting all the way through but some notable points.

Says he's pals with Wes Edens the Villa co owner and he spoke to him extensively about various football issues. Other than that he's not close to any of the other American owners and sees them as 'the enemy' who he's trying to beat.

The Ryan family have in depth analytics that is going to be utilise moving forward.

He describes himself as ruthless and not someone who settled for mediocrity. Also says he expects us to finish 12th but that he wouldn't be too upset by 13th/14th.

In discussions with a 4th/5th/6th placed Scottish team who he sees as part of his plan.

;