Bill Foley

Could he? I suppose theoretically he could have if he was willing to make a loss, but he has been trying to recoup his money for some time now according to various reports. One financial publication reported that he was in discussions with a Middle Eastern group pre relegation but that talks fell through because if he accepted their offer then he’d have made a loss in his investment. Not so easy to offload a football club you have millions tied into while protecting your own financial interests I don’t think.

sorry, I meant max could have got rid of the ceo years ago, not necessarily got rid of the club, I've no idea how you go about selling a football club

that blake has reportedly been instrumental in the discussions with foley tells you all you need to know about max's opinion of blake contrary to the views of other supposed experts

sorry, I meant max could have got rid of the ceo years ago, not necessarily got rid of the club, I've no idea how you go about selling a football club

that blake has reportedly been instrumental in the discussions with foley tells you all you need to know about max's opinion of blake contrary to the views of other supposed experts
Ah ok apologies I misunderstood. You’re quite right, Max clearly does rate Blake highly.

2 nations divided by a common language. Bill will have arrived when he gets Boscombe back of the net and Up the Cherries in all departments. No pressure Bill.
Yes.

He should be given a songsheet with all the songs and chants

Not sure what he would have made of our songs about Maddison yesterday:

You'll never play for England
Southgates right, you're not very good (might have mis-heard)

Don't some younger countries tend towards the more patriotic over the local loyalty?

Whats taking so long?

They said the final check might take a month to clear so it'll likely be confirmed near to the WC break. Likely because of his public association in the summer with one of the Palace owners. They'll want to be sure it's completely untangled.

Refurbishing Pokesdown station has been talked about for years and guess what has been done.

Your touching faith in train service operators altering timetables and laying on extra services for match days which are subject to the whims of TV companies does you proud. However it is about as likely as the Tooth Fairy appearing overhead to guide spectators from a shiny new Pokesdown station to an equally shiny new ground.

;