Bill Foley’s Super Bowl (Vegas red n black Knights)

I am officially on Bill Foley watch. If he appears on the screen I will call it out. But I am drinking…soooo…

Went to Super Bowl 50 in San Fran with HPE - quite a show and not having to get out of your seat to have a beer and hot dog was a bonus.
Couldn't get my head around them stopping play to go to ads, very strange. Bit like a shot or penalty being delayed at DC for someone to nip to bog.

I’m feeling a Chiefs win, with a Taylor Swift post game endorsement of Biden, whos with me?
Kelce is more likely to endorse Trump so that would make it interesting. Just seen a Kennedy ad as an independent 2024. Great play for the touchdown by 49. But of a dull game so far and as mentioned too many ads

Taylor Swift having a political influence, and a penchant for Bumbling Biden, is worrisome.

If a celebrity can decide an election, there has to be a concern.

Wait for her jet to crash between now and Novemeber.

Jesus Christ on a Bike..wtf ...ratfink rugby !

What a Crock Of...by the sound of it !

What the f√cking Hell is it got to do with Bill Foley..apart from he am American ?

And this Taylon Swift...I guess she knockin' off some player on Kansas team...because they winned it last year innit ?
So it's All about Her eh. ..f√ck me..bloody celebs...

So I'm goin'... Up the Hot Higgity San Fran 9ners ...with fries goddam it !

Edit Stop Press:
Bah...City got it last kick...where we heard that before innit !
Sanfrandango- too many bad decisions after they led !

That Taylon she happy...bloody cameras on the wee broad non stop...

I gave it a whirl for the first time but....
Won't let this keep me awake next year !

Last edited:
Taylor Swift having a political influence, and a penchant for Bumbling Biden, is worrisome.

If a celebrity can decide an election, there has to be a concern.

Wait for her jet to crash between now and Novemeber.
Most of her fans are too young to vote or the effort of actually having to register and then go and vote is to much like hard work.

;