Black shirts

I may be alone here but, at times, I found it really difficult to distinguish between the teams today, particularly in the sun.

Granted I am old and colour blind but it made watching the game very difficult, notwithstanding the nine goals against.

I may be alone here but, at times, I found it really difficult to distinguish between the teams today, particularly in the sun.

Granted I am old and colour blind but it made watching the game very difficult, notwithstanding the nine goals against.
I'm not colour blind but my son is. He generally struggles with greens and reds, but always know our team by the players.

I’m also colour blind, Cherries kit choice on Saturday was awful for me! Who actually picks what can be worn regarding opposing teams? We have Woke this and Bame that, where everyone must accept and respect different groups of our society, falling over backwards to avoid upsetting anyone, but when it comes to Colour Blindness it’s just totally ignored. Black shirts, shorts and socks V. Red shirts, shirts and socks just blend too closely because they are very dark shades. Think Yellow shirts V. Red shirts and you have proper contrast.
In the 60’s, I walked around in what I thought was a Blue shirt until, years later, my wife said how much she had liked my PiNK Ben Sherman!

I’m also colour blind, Cherries kit choice on Saturday was awful for me! Who actually picks what can be worn regarding opposing teams? We have Woke this and Bame that, where everyone must accept and respect different groups of our society, falling over backwards to avoid upsetting anyone, but when it comes to Colour Blindness it’s just totally ignored. Black shirts, shorts and socks V. Red shirts, shirts and socks just blend too closely because they are very dark shades. Think Yellow shirts V. Red shirts and you have proper contrast.
In the 60’s, I walked around in what I thought was a Blue shirt until, years later, my wife said how much she had liked my PiNK Ben Sherman!

Not sure what it's got to do with bame or woke tbh but it's not totally ignored. I think we'll see the football authorities getting more involved and tightening up their rules on it. You should complain, but probably not mention bame or woke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53986570

;