Blackburn Rovers v AFC Bournemouth - 3 Games To Go

Out of interest, please could someone explain why the Swansea player was given a yellow card after it had been determined that the ball had crossed the line?

Surely at that point, a goal had been scored and the ball was effectively 'dead' as a result of this?

You're right. That hadn't occurred to me.

Personal insults are fine by me, when aimed at me, odd and low to bring someone’s wife into it but hey, modern Britain i guess.

Agree on Moore, you look back on all those dropped home points against lesser teams and think he would have scored at least once.

I hope we have turned the corner it’s at home… we have won 5 out of last 12 home games which isn’t top two form and the team look more comfortable away at times. It would be a travesty if we don’t go up this year I totally agree.

As long as our fans behave, we have a really good chance to adding energy to our team and winning this on Tuesday.

Out of interest, please could someone explain why the Swansea player was given a yellow card after it had been determined that the ball had crossed the line?

Surely at that point, a goal had been scored and the ball was effectively 'dead' as a result of this?

Initially the ref did not realise the ball had crossed the line before the Swans player pulled it back. Hence penalty and red card for DOGSO.

Not sure why the delay, but once the goal was confirmed, it's given, and no longer DOGSO. It was deliberate handball though, so red downgraded to yellow for unsporting behaviour.

Initially the ref did not realise the ball had crossed the line before the Swans player pulled it back. Hence penalty and red card for DOGSO.

Not sure why the delay, but once the goal was confirmed, it's given, and no longer DOGSO. It was deliberate handball though, so red downgraded to yellow for unsporting behaviour.

So handling the ball after it has crossed the line and a goal is scored is unsporting behaviour?

Surely the ball is 'dead' once a goal has been scored, so any player should be able to handle the ball or pick it up once the ball has crossed the line?

I’d like to know why the Waz lookalike who fouled Dembele before our goal wasn’t red carded for a second bookable offence.

So handling the ball after it has crossed the line and is goal is scored is unsporting behaviour?

Surely the ball is 'dead' once a goal has been scored, so any player should be able to handle the ball or pick it up once the ball has crossed the line?
Like he knew it had crossed the line?

If you kick a player when the ball is out its still punishable.

Personal insults are fine by me, when aimed at me, odd and low to bring someone’s wife into it but hey, modern Britain i guess.

More than hypocritical there Neil . It was wasn't 'odd and low ' of you to go out of your way to directly pm both DJ and Sam Davis the Instagram picture of Blakes wife and her new car when you were taking a sabbatical from here? But hey , modern Britain I guess.

I've seen the quip about your missus, ill judged yes but more often than not would fall under the term 'banter' especially in the circumstances used ie ..your continued criticism of Blake & Hughes across numerous social media platforms.

Did you ever reflect on your role in that whole shindig , Blake his missus and then him making the decision for the sake of both his family and the club to resign from the board of directors due to social media abuse from people like you? I mean how fucking sad is it that that someone should resign a role to shield their family and the club from you, yet you feel fit to get all upset about a comment over your missus. People in glass houses and all that.

The problem with you Neil is that you set your stall out over Blake & Hughes so long ago you've actually forgotten exactly what it is you're arguing about. So we end up with the wrong size fits all over absolutely every signing, decision or result that doesn't turn work out.

This might be controversial but I didn't think Blackburn's goal nets had enough bulge to them in all honesty. You need bulge in your goal nets and theirs just didn't have enough for me.

More than hypocritical there Neil . It was wasn't 'odd and low ' of you to go out of your way to directly pm both DJ and Sam Davis the Instagram picture of Blakes wife and her new car when you were taking a sabbatical from here? But hey , modern Britain I guess.

A PM, if I did it as it isn’t in the outbox on here, isn’t putting something on social media for everyone to see. Also how would you know what I PM’d two seperate people who don’t know each other out of interest?

The rest of your post is too over hyped and ridiculous to warrant comment.

This might be controversial but I didn't think Blackburn's goal nets had enough bulge to them in all honesty. You need bulge in your goal nets and theirs just didn't have enough for me.
If Lerma had hit the ball instead of trying to side foot it into the net you would of seen the net bulge.

The Rocket was great fun. We all took good to share. Phil the driver brought some cakes (Happy birthday by the way!), and we had a couple of quizzes, some Grateful Dead and a Rush track to boot

After we left Rownhams, we had 3 great Bowie tracks, Life on Mars, Changes and Heros, Flash by Queen. Then the Good Lady's request was Laughing Gnome, so the volume was cranked up to 11, with her doing all the gnome bits. The random selection after that was Ernie, so as we came off the Wessex way into Kings Park, there were 6 of us singing at the top of voices about " two ton Ted from Teddington, who drove the baker's van" : )

Had a great end of season feeling yesterday : )

Ps having never before owned a " match worn shirt" , does anyone know if I can just wash it as normal, don't want to ruin the bits on the sleeves : )

Also how would you know what I PM’d two seperate people who don’t know each other out of interest?

The rest of your post is too over hyped and ridiculous to warrant comment.

Perhaps they both posted on this forum that you'd directly sent them the link, now there's a thought. Remind us all about bringing someones missus into it ? Regarding the rest of the post , what exactly's overhyped about your constant criticism of Blake, Hughes - Tindall (and the personal comments). You went from being a mouthpiece on the clubs main forum to a mouthpiece on Youtube (botn), Facebook ,Twitter yet you still don't think your actions / words and those of others had any impact on Blake resigning the board of directors due to social media abuse ? You're clearly deluded.

Perhaps they both posted on this forum that you'd directly sent them the link, now there's a thought. Remind us all about bringing someones missus into it ? Regarding the rest of the post , what exactly's overhyped about your constant criticism of Blake, Hughes - Tindall (and the personal comments). You went from being a mouthpiece on the clubs main forum to a mouthpiece on Youtube (botn), Facebook ,Twitter yet you still don't think your actions / words and those of others had any impact on Blake resigning the board of directors due to social media abuse ? You're clearly deluded.
I don't remember any such post but you seem fairly certain it happened so why don't you use the search function to find it.....im surprised you didn't do that before making the accusation TBH.

I don't remember any such post but you seem fairly certain it happened so why don't you use the search function to find it.....im surprised you didn't do that before making the accusation TBH.

You don't remember lol...apologies what's your position in this ? I know exactly where the thread is and did so before posting thanks. Anyway point made, time to move on.

;