Blast from The Past

I remember an 18yard screamer into the roof of the net at the BBE. A memorable long ranger for Ted. Players and fans alike were shocked.

PS it might have been 16/17 yards

Was that the goal against Wimbledon in the cup that we somehow managed to lose in extra time

Was that the goal against Wimbledon in the cup that we somehow managed to lose in extra time

Certainly was and the real pain was that the reward for victory was a home tie against our "friends" from down the road.

I wonder if we will ever get that opportunity again ?

Rain or shine. The shelter "misted up' your own words. Still a step forward from the days when you hogged the corner post. No room to take an out swinging corner with you in position, Did they do out swinging corners in those days?

Rain or shine. The shelter "misted up' your own words. Still a step forward from the days when you hogged the corner post. No room to take an out swinging corner with you in position, Did they do out swinging corners in those days?
I got all fluttery once when Alan Groves touched my chair!

I'm asked how come I hate being cold when at home yet at football I don't really care about the weather. Actually age is getting the better of me and I do occasionally wear a coat now, and find games like Wolves away last season too much to bear!

;