rickie

Star Player
What an absolute disaster
How is this appointment in any way from outside
I am shocked and bitterly disappointed
Our board need to go and I really wonder if Max has any idea what is going on
After 2 weeks we are in a situation that everyone saw coming

UTCIAD

Time to grow up and stop acting up. There are few available managers out there. Pearson may not have suited our DNA. Woodgate is no better no worse than others who may be available. Does anyone really believe Henry could understand the way Rotherham play, or how Championship referees need to see flesh and bone before they give a free kick!

After nearly 12 years on the board / CEO , three promotions, five years in the Premier League people are asking what Blake brings ? I dunno...probably just that.

Max obviously thinks he brings something, EH praised him whole heartedly in his leaving statement but obviously others know something we all don't (or did he kick some arse on W Howe back in the day ? )

I agree however, the board probably need to sort their sh_t out as its generating a load of tedious crap to wade through on this forum ;)

After nearly 12 years on the board / CEO , three promotions, five years in the Premier League people are asking what Blake brings ? I dunno...probably just that.

Max obviously thinks he brings something, EH praised him whole heartedly in his leaving statement but obviously others know something we all don't (or did he kick some arse on W Howe back in the day ? )

I agree however, the board probably need to sort their sh_t out as its generating a load of tedious crap to wade through on this forum ;)
An ar$e kicker or an ar$e licker? I know you like to think you know it all, but wide off the mark yet again red_house.

At the present time AFCB board of directors consist of chairman Jeff Mostyn, CEO Neill Blake, Nick Rothwell and Rico Seitz. That's the only four directors we have,

The latter two are Max Demin's nominees and both appear to live in Switzerland.

None of them on the face of it have a footballing background.

With two directors living in Switzerland and who knows where Max is living I assume they have regular zoom meetings but that would point the finger at Blake having executive responsibility of the shambles of the last two managerial appointments.

I think Max needs to have a really good look at how his board of directors function and how it links in with the various departments at the club. How we miss Eddie.

Perhaps we could entice him back as Director of Football.

Last edited:

;