Boscombe old boys on the telly

Watch "The Big Match Revisited" on ITV4 (shown earlier today) to see Ted MacDougall, Phil Boyer and Mel Machin in action for Norwich (unfortunately) against West Brom in 1975. Ted scores twice and Mel gets sent off! The tackle on Ted that wins a penalty looks OK to me.

Be aware that this game comes at the end of the programme so you will probably need to endure all the adverts before you get there.

Watch "The Big Match Revisited" on ITV4 (shown earlier today) to see Ted MacDougall, Phil Boyer and Mel Machin in action for Norwich (unfortunately) against West Brom in 1975. Ted scores twice and Mel gets sent off! The tackle on Ted that wins a penalty looks OK to me.

Be aware that this game comes at the end of the programme so you will probably need to endure all the adverts before you get there.

I prefer to remember these when they wore the red and black stripe shirt or were connected with our club later on in other roles.

I prefer to remember these when they wore the red and black stripe shirt or were connected with our club later on in other roles.
Or cherry red shirts or maybe the green and black or blue and black stripe or mint and purple away kits!

;