Boscombe women question

boscombe botn

Fans' Favourite
The Boscombe mens team players get paid tens of thousands a week, play all their home games at Dean Court, wirh vitually all of their games being broadcast live on radio Solent through COWS.

However if you are a Boscombe women player it seems that you very rarely get to play your home games at Dean Court. In addition it seems that COWS don't even report your game result even after over three hours after kick off!

My question is., if you are a talented female footballer, why on earth would you consider signing for the Boscombe womens team?

The Boscombe mens team players get paid tens of thousands a week, play all their home games at Dean Court, wirh vitually all of their games being broadcast live on radio Solent through COWS.

However if you are a Boscombe women player it seems that you very rarely get to play your home games at Dean Court. In addition it seems that COWS don't even report your game result even after over three hours after kick off!

My question is., if you are a talented female footballer, why on earth would you consider signing for the Boscombe womens team?
We're in a regional league, a lot of the players are college kids.
You'd sign for us if you're at that level, and ambitious, I suppose. From my understanding we're already throwing around money that other clubs at this level couldn't comprehend, a lot of teams have no paid players at all.

Full time was only an hour ago, they might not have been playing somewhere that enabled a quick upload of reports, photos, videos etc to the website.

Beca

Because they play in a tinpot league that no ones interested in?

To answer my own question.

Bridgewater United 2 AFC Bournemouth 4

:utc:Always!

Exeter won 5-0 at Keynsham.
So basically afcb womans team last game is @ Exeter . Exeter are top and so afcb woman have to win there to get promoted.
Bournemouth Sports ladies , are top of their league and unless they are beaten 12-0 they will be promoted to the same league as afcb ( unless they go up).
So next season likely 2 Bournemouth teams in the same league . One is throwing money around and has loads of youth teams and Emerging talent centres, whilst the other has nothing but is at the same level .

;