Brentford parking

This got me thinking Ken. I have just booked Fulham for £5, fully refundable up to 24 hours before, if game gets moved (which is unlikely). Last year I paid over double that for other side of Putney Bridge.

Finally going for parking at Feltham and hoping there is a train to Brentfod. Or bus if not.

See you all in the Black Dog.

Last edited:
Seems you might be lucky on Saturday, 14 minute train journey.

Apart from industrial action Billy; am thinking of train, but if push comes to shove I'll slum it on the bus with the bag ladies and winos

Apart from industrial action Billy; am thinking of train, but if push comes to shove I'll slum it on the bus with the bag ladies and winos

No worries, you will only be on the bus for 41 minutes. ;)

But it does look like there are trains on Saturday, so enjoy the journey and match.

Our first PL win of the season? Drew with West Ham, lost to Spurs, so third time lucky.

Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Feltham Station Victoria Rd station and arriving at Albany Road Brentford. Services depart every 15 minutes, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 41 min.

Last edited:
Is it that hard to park at Brentford. Maybe I got lucky last year but parked 5 mins from ground by river on a meter? Loads of Brentford fans arrived and did the same. Near two pubs.

Is it that hard to park at Brentford. Maybe I got lucky last year but parked 5 mins from ground by river on a meter? Loads of Brentford fans arrived and did the same. Near two pubs.
Is one the bell & crown, I met a mate in there last year who's a brentford fan

Is one the bell & crown, I met a mate in there last year who's a brentford fan
Im not sure. Did my usual thing of blindly driving to the ground early then driving past looking for some random industrial estate that charges a fiver!! Didn’t find one of those!
There was a crossroads with police on it and I went off to the left down hill a bit there was a nice packed Italian on the corner and two pubs further down. It was literally mins away and loads of spaces that filled up quickly around 1.30

;