Brentford tickets

London Cherry

First Team
Morning all. Hoping to get a late couple of tickets to the Brentford game for myself and my boy. If I don’t have any luck with returns, do give me a shout if anyone has any spare. Happy to pay two adult tickets if no JC ticket available!

:utc:

The returns went on sale to people with 4 points at 11am, assume the season ticket exchange is set at the same points?

The returns went on sale to people with 4 points at 11am, assume the season ticket exchange is set at the same points?
Thank you DJ. Annoyingly we’re on 3 points! I bet they’ll still be spare seats and we can only really get to the weekend matches due to living in London. Do let me know anybody if you can’t suddenly make it!

I’ve just had a look at this new ticket exchange page out of curiosity.
It shows 40+ seats available. When you click on a block that is supposed to have seats….it doesn’t. Also a weird note saying, ‘don’t leave orphan seats’.
What’s that all about?

It shows 40+ seats available. When you click on a block that is supposed to have seats….it doesn’t. Also a weird note saying, ‘don’t leave orphan seats’.
What’s that all about?
-you need to be logged in with 1+ points in order for any seats to show.
-if any of the seats have the word 'Oliver' on them, then you should buy those first

Last edited:
What’s that all about?

The orphan seats comment is to ask people not to leave a spare one between you and other bought seats as if two people did this, it might stop a pair turning up if they would only attend it sat together. Some sites stop you doing it full stop, which is annoying if you know a friend has less points and you want to save the 'orphan seat' for them.

Really daft question but asking for my mum who lost all her points last season: if you buy a return ticket, do you accumulate points for that?

;