Brighton and West Ham's Run Ins

feeddefoe

Reserves
Looking at the respective runs in and form, I feel that Watford, Saints, Burnley and Newcastle will have enough to stay up. Assuming Norwich and Villa go, I think it's one from us West Ham and Brighton.

West Ham have away games v Leicester, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd, Newcastle and Norwich. Home games v Liverpool, Chelsea, Brighton, Saints, Wolves, Burnley, Watford and Villa.

Brighton only have 7 home games left v Watford, Palace, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City and Newcastle. Away games v Us, Sheff Utd, Wolves, West Ham, Leicester, Norwich, Saints and Burnley.

So a lot of those teams playing each other. Of course if we do not improve then we are as good as down, but shows how huge tomorrow night is. Brighton and West Ham with their run ins, are the two teams we realistically could finish ahead of. We would need to win at home v Brighton, Villa, Palace and Newcastle and hopefully get something at home to Saints and Chelsea. I do not hold out for any away points, apart from a draw at Everton last day.

;