Brighton v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2 pm

Really??? Come on NOC, you're better than that.
I really am not....I'm never better or worse than anything or anybody !
I just vent my stuff.
Hey look ...I was absolutely £ucking disgusted at the sacking of O'Neil....and i'm staying with that for a good while yet !
However I wish Andoni Iraola all the very best for this season....and won't want him sacked too early !
I think the players nerve went today as a unit, as soon as they equalised...and we just collapsed under pressure!

The wholly and expected and predicted outcome. Expect the same sort of result in our next game.

If anybody fails to see that we are in for a season of severe struggle they need to remove their heads out from their digestive departure lounges and wake up!

At the moment I would imagine that there are many people who are failing to see where or our first win will come from.

May the Lord have mercy on us.

The wholly and expected and predicted outcome. Expect the same sort of result in our next game.

If anybody fails to see that we are in for a season of severe struggle they need to remove their heads out from their digestive departure lounges and wake up!

Please do educate me. What do you constitute as a “season of severe struggle”? Relegation?

And what exactly should we do about it if we need to wake up? Presumably take action of some sort?

At the moment I would imagine that there are many people who are failing to see where or our first win will come from.

I wish you would stick your up your **************** you non supporting I told you so Div

We've signed some cracking players in recent seasons.... including Pearson and Rothwell ..but something seems to go wrong with the midfield set up..they don't get utilised property ..similarly with adapting Stacey and Kilkenny.
The biggest f√ck up was giving Travers away !

Your delight at our defeat speaks volumes.

Just feck off, you condescending, sanctimonious cnut !!

We've signed some cracking players in recent seasons.... including Pearson and Rothwell ..but something seems to go wrong with the midfield set up..they don't get utilised property ..similarly with adapting Stacey and Kilkenny.
The biggest f√ck up was giving Travers away !
Why do you consistently feel the need to include £ucking or £uck in every post? I don’t know what you’re trying to prove but whatever, it’s pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
You’re getting close to rivalling some others as a strange parody account at this point.
You can’t play a number ten who doesn’t assist (unless charging down a clearance) or score DJ. Unless maybe your front three are full of goals. There’s not one reason why a team stay up but a significant one for us last year was Billings goals without which we’d have been in deep trouble.

Removing him from the ten slot for a man who can’t score is wrong in my opinion. I get you might not agree with that but as an admin for the board I think you should be better than calling someone a parody account for what is a clear case, whether you agree with it or not.

Didn’t seem Neto had any chance for that first goal after watching the highlights.

He’s not just our keeper, he’s also our captain. He should have made the ball his by coming out for it rather than standing still and should also have instructed Milos, but he didn’t say anything.

Why do consistently feel the need to include £ucking or £uck in every post? I don’t know what you’re trying to prove but whatever, it’s pretty pathetic.
Just expressive adjectives/verbs for emphasis I guess...it's not because I lack a lexicon of words like some, is it ?....far from it.
The joy from annoy is part of my ploy....you see I can even turn to poetry ...it's there in my f√cking fingers !

£ucking stupid JCL terminology is ' bedwetter ! ...means virtually nothing in the grand spectrum of Boscombe History.

you need to round off those edges and get with the program/programme.

words/phrases change and carry new meaning over time.

we all know what it means. you do too as you're clearly a smart bloke.

in case any are confused. usually means getting over dramatic too soon or loss of control over emotions/unable to see the bigger picture... a more feminine trait, typically (but not all women act like that before I get accused of something :D)... regardless, doesn't look good on men.

;