Brighton v AFC Bournemouth

Rambo
Stacey cook Mepham Rico
Fraser gosling L cook Lerma H Wilson
King
Brighton look a decent side under Potter but the table doesnt lie after this many games and are beatable. We will have to be at our best but we can win this. At least pick up an away point.

Strange our so called supporters wishing our top scorer over last 5 years or so a ban.
If service improves he'll score simple as that. Seen others suggesting solanke starts ahead of callum, these will be the same that castigate him when he doesnt score.
Was tongue in cheek mate. Although I do believe that our chances of winning would improve at the moment if he was dropped!

Strange our so called supporters wishing our top scorer over last 5 years or so a ban.
If service improves he'll score simple as that. Seen others suggesting solanke starts ahead of callum, these will be the same that castigate him when he doesnt score.
I think we all wish we could have the Callum who scores goals back but he's in a major dip not only in form but also effort at the moment. We need points and goals to earn those points and that is not Callum at the moment. It certainly isn't Solanke either , however, King can play up front and score goals so he has to be the choice when we have wingers available. As to the service Callum is getting , well, he needs to get involved more and try and make things happen for himself. Sometimes you need to make your own luck.

oh was that me wishing he was banned or just asking a question? never wished he was banned but I think he should be dropped if fitter hungrier options ahead of him

Unfortunately it’s only those on less than 5 bookings which will see them wiped. Jeff will need to last until 2nd April with less than 10 to see them wiped.

I think he’s actually doing better than last season but unfortunately the 10 yellows cut off is later so he will likely serve a 2 game ban

That's your assumption, which in my case, and I suspect others, is wrong! Tbh I'm not that worried if Solanke doesn't score as Wilson hasn't for 12 games now, but at least Solanke brings others into the game and might lay on a few chances for King. I'm starting to wonder whether he's going to be out version of Shane Long, a forward who rarely scores, so I'd happily give him a few games. If he scores - great - if he doesn't, well at least C Wilson will be motivated to up his game.

Also, I think I'm right in saying that Wilson hasn't been our top scorer for 5 years or so. In the last 5 seasons he's been top scorer once, which was last year. Otherwise it's been King who imo is a much better forward. It's not all about service, forwards sometimes have to create their own chances rather than just standing around waiting for someone to play the killer pass for them.

This is Crude .. but needs putting through the Forum Mill....has Gareth 'Suit' gate f#cked up Callums confidence ? England are complete Shite....and Callum cant convince the "Suit' about his value...or the friggin waistcoat!
If so...I suppose its up to Ed to restore it somehow....
Sometimes you have to dig out the answers by posing questions that upset the ' Establishment'. Know what I mean bruvs.

Bournemouth at Brighton. . BIG...
.. El classico eat your heart out....Rangers/ Celtic - powder puffs at 10 paces....Burnley/Blackburn ..kissy kissy get the condoms out!......Wolves/West Brom
..playschool sandpit rumble.....
Saints/Pompey .. stack the manbags up at Fareham.. and scratch for Hampshire!
Bill, I recognize most of the words in most of your posts, but the meaning often completely eludes me!
However, given your passion, dedication, and sometime erudition, I trust there is something important there I'm missing.
Keep it coming anyway! If nothing it adds a certain colour to the forum!

I guess you had to have been at the Goldstone ground on boxing Day 1971 to know what this game means to us old gits.
In the Brighton end, 90 minutes of mayhem on the terraces as Brighton tried to take their end back, coach windows smashed on the way out. Those were the days

Paul Tierney is the referee.

We had him for our 3-1 home win over Everton.

Callum Wilson scored a brace in that game, let’s hope he repeats it tomorrow.

He went through a barren spell before he scored against Leicester, then he couldn’t help but score.

Then came the England call up and he hasn’t been the same since.

Strikers thrive on confidence, a goal will bring that back like against Leicester.

Against Arsenal he was just offside when he scored, so we are getting closer to him getting a goal, because we know he can do it.

Paul Tierney is the referee.

We had him for our 3-1 home win over Everton.

Callum Wilson scored a brace in that game, let’s hope he repeats it tomorrow.

He went through a barren spell before he scored against Leicester, then he couldn’t help but score.

Then came the England call up and he hasn’t been the same since.

Strikers thrive on confidence, a goal will bring that back like against Leicester.

Against Arsenal he was just offside when he scored, so we are getting closer to him getting a goal, because we know he can do it.
Callum is gonna do it tomorrow

Ramsdale
Stacey Cook Mepham Rico
Billing Lerma Gosling
Fraser Solanke King

I'm going for Billing over Lewis Cook because he's fresh

This is Crude .. but needs putting through the Forum Mill....has Gareth 'Suit' gate f#cked up Callums confidence ? England are complete Shite....and Callum cant convince the "Suit' about his value...or the friggin waistcoat!
If so...I suppose its up to Ed to restore it somehow....
Sometimes you have to dig out the answers by posing questions that upset the ' Establishment'. Know what I mean bruvs.
Might be something in this as his dip in form is almost directly since his England call up.

It's fair to say he's not getting a lot of service this season but confidence looks completely shot and feels like he's lost half a yard of pace which is so important to his game. That chance against spurs in the last minute summed it up for me, he would have buried that a few months ago.

I don't think it's about work rate though, and I don't think he has stopped working because he's an England player. Hopefully a goal is all he needs, if only he'd buried that volley against Arsenal!

Here we go...1st of two versus Potters Pantomime Dames in Panto season!
Brighton currently masquerading above us in the South Coast Kings stakes - cheap shot on goals scored...
Saints are in pole position....we cant have this abomination...a few flicks from Principal Boy Callum or the Growling Bear Gosling can restore our pride.

We go there as the club thats played the Finest Football Ever Seen along the English Channel.
A Red n Black Eclipse of the Sun....the Seagulls to hide under the rickety Pier! Yo!

Take it... You Mighty Celestial Cherries !
Brighton 1 Boscombe 3
Oh Yes we Can!

The Merry Cherry pranksters are on our way, aboard the unlimited mini-magic bus. Rob's got a bit of a cob on, keep's mumbling about "overlooked a-bloody-gain", "Ian-flippin'-Duncan-blathering-Smith, gets one for services to feckin' misery". : )

Mmm yeah....the Duncan-Smith thing irked me somewhat....smug bugger! He needed bringing down..not up!

No worries Gents and Lady..your part in Afcb History is Honourary. status....well the Sir( or Lady) Magic Bus is at least!
Good luck today!

;