Brighton v AFC Bournemouth

My team prediction for today...
Neto
Smith Mepham Senesi JZ
Lerma Billing
Traoré
Dango Semenyo Anthony

Bit like Neto/Travers debate before season started.

Vina is a much better player than Zemura, but may need some time to adjust.
The trouble with Zemura is he is fantastic in attack but he is very lacking defensively. Perhaps he should forget being a left back and convert to being purely a left winger/left sided attacking mid?

Nearly there, after a detour around the mean streets of Worthing : )
Looking forward to the dawn of a new era, hoping we go out and give it a good go. Whatever happens, it's only the start of Bill's Boscombe dream : )

Nearly there, after a detour around the mean streets of Worthing : )
Looking forward to the dawn of a new era, hoping we go out and give it a good go. Whatever happens, it's only the start of Bill's Boscombe dream : )

Come now, he's from Vegas. Bill's Boscombe Bet, surely?

Best chance of a turning point in our lack lustre performances. End of the transfer window, new signings and focussing towards the end of the season.
Really hope O Neil recognises the chance to change ethos and get us taking games to the opposition, Fortune favours the brave and all that.
:utc::utc::utc:

As the transfer gossip king is wont to say.... here we go!

GON no longer has Scott Parker's character assassination of the team to fall back on. He's been backed in the market and has a slew of new bodies from which to select.

Now, how does he piece the jigsaw together?

Semenyo comes in to lead the line in place of Moore. Mepham and Senesi the partnership at the back. Rothwell misses out which will be a disappointment for him after the last match, and must mean Traore is going into central midfield.

The bench looks a little better, but not all the new players made it and no sign of any of the long injured players returning.

Looks like my pre-match lineup guess was well wide of the mark. Hard to put a lot of expectation on new players, but they need to do something to save GON's job. If we lose this and he stays in position then...

Welp my lady said if we get a result she will let me pick her out something at Victoria Secret for our anniversary coming up next month. However, if we lose I have to go to her cousin's wedding who she knows I can't stand as she's one stuck up...well you know.

Come on Cherries, do it for me!:cool:
You can't have been married for long if you're still buying Victoria Secret stuff for the wife. Give it a few years and it'll be for that ' bit on the side' :throw:

;