Brighton v AFC Bournemouth

...let's just hope we don't rush Cookie back too soon though, I agree his persona has been missed, as having him and Franno not available does make our team a bit quiet and lightweight in leadership.
Was thinking about Cookie playing a couple of days ago but thought it was too soon. If he is available we could stick Mepham at right back keeping some height in the team and play Smith at left back.

I thought they were quite restrained in their response.
Their forum is moderated by pretentious dullards who are incapable of detecting humour in any post........it makes you appreciate the balanced and good natured way DJ runs this place imo................and that's probably the last time they give me a life ban fwiw.

Us to take the lead only to throw it away in the 2nd half is currently 27/1. I’d have thought that pretty much sums us up at the minute!!!

We will really go at it today...Eddie was angry last week....Brighton still in danger..there will be severe handbags im sure....thats how I want it....a turning point for Boscombe players to show they care..it cannot be pretty, nor can the Saints game!
and ... Eyes off that effin Beach lads....thats a sore Ar#e for anyones money!
Im at the bookies today .. 3 - 1 .. to the Cherries !

On the train now, not feeling especially confident. Id take a point today no question.

For the first time in a while I’ll be taking an interest in other results, Cardiff not getting 3 points would be ideal.

Depending on who’s fit I would let mind seeing a 4231 type formation today, Lerma plus A N Other (don’t know who, probably Gosling as everyone else is broken) sitting deep and offering cover with a very attacking front 4. Personally I’d give Wilson a rest today, start King up top on his own with Brooks, Wee Man and Ibe supporting.

It’ll be a tough one today but if we’ve managed to regain even a touch of our swagger the points are there for the taking.

Hey Billy, yes making good progress after a setback recently, thank you.

We need this win today without doubt, but this early complacency in some players really does worry me at times.

Hope you’re ok?

On our way, 2 minibuses today ours is the Magic one, on account of Rob "Mr Magic" Trent being on board. 11 coaches left Dean Court this morning, saw them all pulling into Ringwood, first one was trying to get out as the last one was trying to get in. Reminded me of a Western when they get the wagons in a circle : )
Let's get at them today Eddie, it's a dress rehearsal for Stains : )

Regarding that game.
Anyone remember Gary Amer. AKA Chalkie.
The milk crate incident!!
Sadly he was murderd in London a few months ago. Stabbed whilst at work.
That's a bit shocking. I recall seeing him at Torquay back in the early 70s trying to get in as a juvenile. They asked his age and he said 16, the limit for juvenile was 15. He was one of the characters which was very recognisable in those days.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-london-45247931

Their forum is moderated by pretentious dullards who are incapable of detecting humour in any post........it makes you appreciate the balanced and good natured way DJ runs this place imo................and that's probably the last time they give me a life ban fwiw.

:thumbup::utc:

;