Brighton

I think I would like to see our house in order before dissing the poor performance of other teams.

I thought they played well.

I watched this as a gauge of our form against potential relegation rivals and I believe we need to be a little worried.

Hughton messed up with parking the bus at our place although NSC said it's just what he does.

red_house - 24/9/2017 18:53

Hughton messed up with parking the bus at our place although NSC said it's just what he does.

How can you question Hughton when he has taken them to the top flight for the first time in 30 years? :fishing:

AlGard - 24/9/2017 18:46

I think I would like to see our house in order before dissing the poor performance of other teams.

Well you could start with the washing up.
And that ironing doesn't do itself you know.

You just sit there posting on that bloody football site while I slave over a hot stove and what help do I get............................. (Repeat until the spare room door finally slams)

Tinpot Club - 24/9/2017 18:57

red_house - 24/9/2017 18:53

How can you question Hughton when he has taken them to the top flight for the first time in 30 years? :fishing:

aye he's the messiah .

I'll pop over in a minute and read about their top 6 hopes ...its a given.

I must have been watching a different game then.

I'd rather watch league 2 football than that garbage.

I know it's the Hughton way but you can keep it, whether it keeps them up or not.

West Moors Cherry - 24/9/2017 20:00

I know it's the Hughton way but you can keep it, whether it keeps them up or not.

Me too. We will score goals against weaker sides when the Nov and Dec fixtures come around.

Lets be honest we've served up far worse this season . I really don't think we are much better than them.

Attacking threat possibly but they look just as well if not better organised than us defensively and in midfield.

At least they can facking defend and they haven't had 3 years of PL money to put it right. They may not be great to watch but if you can defend and keep clean sheets you're guaranteed at least a draw. They've even scored more goals than us despite not looking good upfront which shows how poor we've been this season.

Resevoir_Red - 24/9/2017 21:53

At least they can facking defend and they haven't had 3 years of PL money to put it right. They may not be great to watch but if you can defend and keep clean sheets you're guaranteed at least a draw. They've even scored more goals than us despite not looking good upfront which shows how poor we've been this season.

And yet we are doing better than the same fixtures last year when we finished 9th.

You're wrong anyway you mong because Brighton replaced Boro which we won at home and we got a draw at home to Watford last year. Why don't you call me a racist and make yourself feel better now.That was embarrassing reply in that political thread from someone who just likes to retard the debate.

AFCBade - 24/9/2017 20:30

West Moors Cherry - 24/9/2017 20:00

Me too. We will score goals against weaker sides when the Nov and Dec fixtures come around.

We're piling the pressure on ourselves by then though.

Won't be anything like as easy as some think when our confidence is shot to pieces.

Resevoir_Red - 24/9/2017 22:22

You're wrong anyway you mong because Brighton replaced Boro which we won at home and we got a draw at home to Watford last year. Why don't you call me a racist and make yourself feel better now.That was embarrassing reply in that political thread from someone who just likes to retard the debate.

What a lovely person you are. In my calculation the replaced Sunderland. See...we are ahead on points and much better goal difference.

;