Bristol City v AFC Bournemouth

All 3 outcomes..Win, lose draw, could separetly signal very different fates for Boscombe.
A win should keep us firmly cemented in for the playoffs.
A draw will keep it in the balance.

A defeat though and the confidence could be shot through again...and we head south rapidly!

All 3 outcomes..Win, lose draw, could separetly signal very different fates for Boscombe.
A win should keep us firmly cemented in for the playoffs.
A draw will keep it in the balance.

A defeat though and the confidence could be shot through again...and we head south rapidly!

difficult one to predict again, anything can happen, but feeling more confident after saturdays game.

Oh We ...Are the Famous Cherries and were on the march again ..diddle doo .diddle doo....we're going to take the Bristol...and we are going to run em through...run em through...run em through...
B-O-S-C-O...O-M-B-E ..BOSCOMBE !

Time to slip into the ( non mink lined ! ) lucky mankini !
Jonathan Woodgate's barmy army !!!
Come on ! We can do this. Another three points please !
:utc:
Carruthers has just provided me with my ermine mankini, Gazzers.
As I clutch a malt and fiddle with my testimonials, I believe 3 points coming our way....as well as possible chaffing in the pubic area. :grinning::tophat:

Carruthers has just provided me with my ermine mankini, Gazzers.
As I clutch a malt and fiddle with my testimonials, I believe 3 points coming our way....as well as possible chaffing in the pubic area. :grinning::tophat:
I believe you will have a more comfortable time than I will your lordship. Still, we surfs are used to a bit of suffering. To be honest, we'd be miserable without it :tophat:

If the ermine mankini proves to be a revelation, perhaps you could be so kind as to send me the details of your bespoke tailor and I might consider saving up for one for next season.

Mankinis for Mankind, be they comfy or chafing.....and in the first instance for AFCB of course ! Come on you Cherryboys !!! The mankinis are unleashed !!!

I see Jeff is one of the nominees for AFCB player of the month.
I desperately hope that he wins it, it would be one more thing for the Hornets to get all lathered up about ;)

;