Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - FA Cup 5th Round

"Oi mate..I'm Sam Surridge..I'm the one what plonked the ball in your net ! Oi mate did you ' ear what I said...an' i'm the geezer what got our penalty...oi mate ...I'm the man what.. "

"Oi mate..I'm Sam Surridge..I'm the one what plonked the ball in your net ! Oi mate did you ' ear what I said...an' i'm the geezer what got our penalty...oi mate ...I'm the man what.. "
Bloody hell ,your daughter saw him play a couple of games for Swansea, and said he was good for them, and you've never stopped beating the drum since.......I think we get it .....Surridge should be in the next world 11......;)

Bloody hell ,your daughter saw him play a couple of games for Swansea, and said he was good for them, and you've never stopped beating the drum since.......I think we get it .....Surridge should be in the next world 11......;)

I got my message across then....but basically that was a veiled attempt at taking the p*ss out of Burnley.
You have to admit Ted that Surridge puts a shift in !
I get more sh*t from my uppity daughter now....." mind the gap" etc...she's worse than you...I like you best !

;