Calums "handball"

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
Im confused what the lino flagged for and why speakinng to the ref changed his mind.

I assumed they spoke and agreed that Wilson didnt tough it so it wasnt offside but the goal has been given to him.

BTW...he wasnt offside and if thats handball then we should have had 2 penalties in the match so they cannot moan about it.

....looked handball to me..thats whyI thought it was going to be disallowed....I was amazed that it wasn’t!

No more than we deserved though...West Ham were there for the taking today and we fluffed our lines...

Druss_the_Legend - 26/12/2017 20:50

Im confused what the lino flagged for and why speakinng to the ref changed his mind.

I assumed they spoke and agreed that Wilson didnt tough it so it wasnt offside but the goal has been given to him.

BTW...he wasnt offside and if thats handball then we should have had 2 penalties in the match so they cannot moan about it.

Druss. I want you to watch it again in slow time.

If you go against AFCB with what really happened, you will not lose your season ticket or be banned.

Watch, and tell the truth..Callum did!

:thumsd:

AlGard - 26/12/2017 19:58

Druss_the_Legend - 26/12/2017 20:50

Druss. I want you to watch it again in slow time.

If you go against AFCB with what really happened, you will not lose your season ticket or be banned.

Watch, and tell the truth..Callum did!

:thumsd:

He didnt move his arm. My point stands, if thats handball then we should have had 2 penalties. Be honest with yourself Al, you know its true.

from behind the goal I didnt think he had touched it and assumed the ref overruled the lino on an interfering with play issue. Certainly thought we should have had a pen for hand ball at one stage.

The point in question is the goal incident, not what happened before....

Francis and King should have been sent off if we want to go down that route.

Callum cheated, We got a goal. 1 point. Game over.

You haven't seen the King incident off the ball then?
Perks of being an armchair all angles supporter I suppose.

Was you texting when that happened?

Francis shouldn't have been sent off, not his fault the West Ham player stuck his head there; he only had eyes on the ball.

It seems pretty pointless discussing the game on here with people who were there and obviously "beered up" before the game.

The Francis head kick was a red, and King with his off the ball incident was a close call as well.

If anyone thinks Wilson's goal was pucker, then you rally should go and watch another sport that you understand...like conkers.

Druss_the_Legend - 26/12/2017 21:17

AlGard - 26/12/2017 20:15

Francis and King should have been sent off if we want to go down that route.

WTF are you drinking now?

Pathetic quote from a moderator on this site.
You need to step back from the job.

afcb.czech - 26/12/2017 21:19

Was Wilson really onside? Looked comfortably offside on my stream, but I could be wrong.

Yep, you are wrong like me..From all 5 angles on the box.

NWCherries98 - 26/12/2017 20:21

Francis shouldn't have been sent off, not his fault the West Ham player stuck his head there; he only had eyes on the ball.

Disagree with this strongly. His foot was very high. He needs to be sure it is safe to raise his foot before doing so. If in doubt he shouldn't make the challenge. It was very dangerous and a definite red for me.

afcb.czech - 26/12/2017 21:23

NWCherries98 - 26/12/2017 20:21

Disagree with this strongly. His foot was very high. He needs to be sure it is safe to raise his foot before doing so. If in doubt he shouldn't make
the challenge. It was very dangerous and a definite red for me.

That's you banned from the Vitality. :hihi:

AlGard - 26/12/2017 20:21

It seems pretty pointless discussing the game on here with people who were there and obviously "beered up" before the game.

The Francis head kick was a read, and King with his off the ball incident was a close call as well.

If anyone thinks Wilson's goal was pucker, then you rally should go and watch another sport that you understand...like conkers.

;