Can someone fix the forum for mobiles?

I had an issue where huge gaps appeared when responding to posts, but seems to have fixed itself in last few days.
Unless he's referring to the numerous threads started by king waz on the same subject

I've found it impossible to create a thread. 30 secs in, the screen refreshes on its own and anything typed is wiped out. I've tried a few times over the last few months and now given up.

seriously intrusive ad's on this site p1ss me off. been told I need to provide a load of info for support to look at.

non stop adds to varying degrees taking over the page on my androids phone.... for years and years.

I use Chrome and always had Samsung Galaxy' so hardly some obscure setup.

Never had close to these issues with any other forum. Disgusting to be frank. They can clearly address it, I'm surely not the only one having these issues. And I don;t want to or should have to install ad-blockers. Like I say, never had these issues with other forums.

I'd like to blame my appalling mistypes, missed words on it, but don't think anyone will fall for that.

As has been recommended to me by some lovely peeps (you know who you are, cheques in the mail) install Firefox Browser.

Badda bing badda boom......no Ads

As has been recommended to me by some lovely peeps (you know who you are, cheques in the mail) install Firefox Browser.

Badda bing badda boom......no Ads

Yeah, guess thats the workaround. I just prefer to only use one browser. May resort to that I suppose. Really shouldn;t have to though

Baffling how theyre either aware and don't know how to fix it in Chrome or condone spamming people with extremely intrusive ad's, effecting the 'user experience'. Who signs this crap off? They have to be aware of it by now, we're talking years and years...

I only like one browser as well, but it came to the point where it was almost unusable.

It's a bit like Heroin....try it, you might like it.

In all seriousness......it kills the ads, and once you get used to it, it's quite addictive.

I only like one browser as well, but it came to the point where it was almost unusable.

It's a bit like Heroin....try it, you might like it.

In all seriousness......it kills the ads, and once you get used to it, it's quite addictive.

May do, if I can be bothered..

And I'm more of a stims man (hence eratic posts), but thanks.

I've found it impossible to create a thread. 30 secs in, the screen refreshes on its own and anything typed is wiped out. I've tried a few times over the last few months and now given up.
Well on iOS that is certainly what happens. If it refreshes whilst typing your new thread you end up back on the forum start page. However, if you then hit "Start new thread" or whatever it's called, the stuff you had been busy typing and which then disappeared when the refresh happened, suddenly reappears.
What I often get on mobile, when posting a reply is "Oops there was a problem" and then, however many times I wait for 30 seconds before reposting, I just remain in an "Oops there was a problem" loop. Even closing the browser, restarting and logging in again doesn't solve it. Then, maybe 24 hours later, I can reply to a post from my phone again. It's such a pain that I only use my mobile for reading the forum and if I ever need to type something, I just get on the computer !

Well on iOS that is certainly what happens. If it refreshes whilst typing your new thread you end up back on the forum start page. However, if you then hit "Start new thread" or whatever it's called, the stuff you had been busy typing and which then disappeared when the refresh happened, suddenly reappears.
What I often get on mobile, when posting a reply is "Oops there was a problem" and then, however many times I wait for 30 seconds before reposting, I just remain in an "Oops there was a problem" loop. Even closing the browser, restarting and logging in again doesn't solve it. Then, maybe 24 hours later, I can reply to a post from my phone again. It's such a pain that I only use my mobile for reading the forum and if I ever need to type something, I just get on the computer !
I always get the "oops there was a problem" when trying to insert an emoji using IOS.

I always get the "oops there was a problem" when trying to insert an emoji using IOS.
Yes, I already avoid doing that. Unfortunately I often still get that "oops" problem, even when I limit myself to the forum's own emojis, for some reason :(
It's very random, doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason.
But when it does happen, it certainly takes a while for it to clear and during that time I can't reply to any posts using my mobile.
Thanks though ! (y)

The insertion of multiple random blank lines (acting like Im hitting the return key) is very annoying when using a mobile

The insertion of multiple random blank lines (acting like Im hitting the return key) is very annoying when using a mobile
Yes very it seems to have stopped for me now, I pretty much gave up responding for a while, which might have been a relief to a number on here.

;