Can we remain unbeaten for the rest of the season

Spurs will be wary of our recent form and take us seriously for once..that's not what we need !
A point would be brilliant.

The New rejuvenated Nottingham Forest coming to Dean Court so soon after we minced them up there is the big banana skin game !

If we end up with more Wins than Losses in this league...and a positive GD ..then that is a first for this club and what to aim for....unless some think a Euro place is doable !
I think Europe is doable if we can keep the key players healthy and don't start taking our foot off the gas once we are safe. But I don't think it would be good for us ! I think we might pay the price next season, if we had to play in Europe as well. I'd rather we stuck to the original plan of Europe in a few years. That will give us the time we need to build up the squad depth you need for a successful European and PL campaign.

So for me, it's doable if all goes perfectly but probably not desirable at this moment in time.

Discussions on when we should qualify for Europe...

1) we are not Brighton. Don't give them the ammunition.
2) it's not very Boscombe. Winning the Hampshire or Dorset senior Cup is a good ambition.

Post of the year.

Whilst its fun, talk of a European tour is a little premature given our League position.

Best not give others ammunition.

tbh, I'm not concerned with how high up we finish.

We'll be in Europe once we've won the FA Cup. :throw:

It's written in the stars

Next game vs Spuds, their high line defence has just lost naughty boy Ramero with a injury.
So both their center backs are now out. I can see our counter attacking style giving them trouble too.

;