Can you transfer season tickets

AFCBade

UTC Legend
A ST mate wanted to know if she can transfer a ST in the family to another family member.

I thought the answer was no as come up before I think (think someone died but couldn’t transfer it but not sure)….anyway just putting it out to see if anyone knows for sure

Can't they just physically hand the season ticket over to whoever and everyone will be none the wiser? Nobody is checking tickets on match day, if that's what they're worried about.

Can't they just physically hand the season ticket over to whoever and everyone will be none the wiser? Nobody is checking tickets on match day, if that's what they're worried about.
Yes. You are allowed to let family members use the ticket. You just can’t transfer it.

I guess it depends on the age category of the ticket.

I guess it depends on the age category of the ticket.
I know an adult who moved away, had kids and is therefore unable to attend. Givrn the inability to swap to another family member, her ST is now used by an 11 year old whose dad/grandad pay full adult price for her to come to matches with them

Of course you can occasionally let a family member use your ticket, that is reasonable. What the club needs to avoid is the case where season tickets stay within families and get perpetually handed on. This is not fair to those folks waiting on the ST list who will never get a look in.

Of course you can occasionally let a family member use your ticket, that is reasonable. What the club needs to avoid is the case where season tickets stay within families and get perpetually handed on. This is not fair to those folks waiting on the ST list who will never get a look in.
There isn’t a ST waiting list. And until supply is more in line with demand, this will happen.

I believe Man Utd did an audit of their season ticket holders a few years back and found out that about 10% of them were dead! I

I've fallen foul of this silly ST rule. My father and I attended matches together as ST holders until last year when he sadly passed away. I asked the club could I transfer his seat into my name then release mine as I wished to sit next to someone in his adjoining seat. No can do was the reply, ridiculous!

I've fallen foul of this silly ST rule. My father and I attended matches together as ST holders until last year when he sadly passed away. I asked the club could I transfer his seat into my name then release mine as I wished to sit next to someone in his adjoining seat. No can do was the reply, ridiculous!
Isn’t there a one week window when the the renewal date has passed, you can then move to a vacant seat.

I changed the name on one season ticket a few year back, using the online login. It let me do it, not sure if it still does

There isn’t a ST waiting list. And until supply is more in line with demand, this will happen.

I believe Man Utd did an audit of their season ticket holders a few years back and found out that about 10% of them were dead! I
Lets hope they don't do one at DC. They could just go round each seat and check. ;-)

Thanks for replies

I think the issue was that if you let someone use another ST that person doesn’t get points.

I think it’s fair you can’t do it otherwise you will never recycle the seat for fans with more points

anyway hopefully a new ground will resolve this issue!

A bit like beach huts, not realistically enforceable

;