Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth

Eight matches into the season and we have yet to fall behind in a single one of them. Interesting to see what happens when we eventually do.

Living in East Anglia and having been mocked by smug Norwich fans (6-0) I see that the Canaries, by contrast, have actually lost each one of their last 15 Premier League matches.

Quite an achievement:clap:

I don’t have a problem with that as long as he gets it to safety. Took responsibility in that situation.
Didn't get it to safety....just gave it back to a Cardiff City player.... quite surprised to see him do that again so soon after the QPR let off....... hopefully it's something Cahill and Travers can iron out because it's bloody annoying.

Living in East Anglia and having been mocked by smug Norwich fans (6-0) I see that the Canaries, by contrast, have actually lost each one of their last 15 Premier League matches.

Quite an achievement:clap:

It's almost as though their players are more than happy to spend alternate seasons in the PL and the Championship. How many years can they keep that up for?

It's almost as though their players are more than happy to spend alternate seasons in the PL and the Championship. How many years can they keep that up for?
Well one year you get premiership wages and the next you've got a chance of winning something.

Not sure if I'd prefer that or being a mid table Palace player who never wins anything.

Well one year you get premiership wages and the next you've got a chance of winning something.

Not sure if I'd prefer that or being a mid table Palace player who never wins anything.
Exactly that Nmj. It does sound like a lot more fun than grinding on just to keep the likes of Burnley in the lower reaches of the PL for endless seasons.

Exactly that Nmj. It does sound like a lot more fun than grinding on just to keep the likes of Burnley in the lower reaches of the PL for endless seasons.
I don’t think players get to really choose how they would like to spend each season.

;