Celtic & Rangers

There's no way that if they were in the PL they wouldn't just make it a top 8 or so after a few years. The additional money they'd get would instantly put them above Everton and they'd probably over take some of the others over the next few years in terms of revenue.

At the end of the day they're global brands whether people want to recognise it or not.

give it a couple of years and jimmy krankie's lawyers will get them into the euro super league
Jimmy Krankie !!
wow misogyny and humour bypass combined.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...s-pipeline-kharkiv-referendum-zelensky-latest

Nicola Sturgeon: 'Calling me Wee Jimmy Krankie is abuse'
NICOLA STURGEON has accused Boris Johnson of abuse after the Prime Minister allegedly called the First Minister "that Wee Jimmy Krankie woman"

Nicola Sturgeon hits out over Boris' ‘wee Jimmy Krankie woman’ nickname ‘It’s abuse!' | UK | News | Express.co.uk

There's no way that if they were in the PL they wouldn't just make it a top 8 or so after a few years. The additional money they'd get would instantly put them above Everton and they'd probably over take some of the others over the next few years in terms of revenue.

At the end of the day they're global brands whether people want to recognise it or not.

I've never had an issue with Scottish clubs joining the English football system, like the Welsh clubs, but it should be done competitively and they join at the bottom and work their way up.

I've never had an issue with Scottish clubs joining the English football system, like the Welsh clubs, but it should be done competitively and they join at the bottom and work their way up.

Na, f*ck 'em. Don't need them or the sectarian trouble they would bring.

Local casual racism and misogyny for local clubs

We've got enough problems, why would we need to import Scotland's problems to go with them? They'd add nothing positive to our league system that we don't already have.

I quite enjoy Rangers and Celtic fans crying about not being able to compete with the likes of Liverpool due to the massive monetary advantages they have. I expect Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts fans are still laughing at that one too. :rofl:

Their fans. both lots..should have their Bibles and other Religious Literature conifiscated at the turnstiles.. and any Bishops, Pope's, vicars and canons or whatever jnfluencing or inciting these morons to riot ..be jailed. End of .
Football is Football...just that !

If the Scots get independence and that is a very big if, then that would kill the idea stone dead. Apart from Monaco I cannot think of any other club from an independent country that plays in another’s league.
On another thought Celtic moaned that we had taken their best player, who struggled at the start of the season and that was in the Championship. Premier League, having a laugh!

If the Scots get independence and that is a very big if, then that would kill the idea stone dead. Apart from Monaco I cannot think of any other club from an independent country that plays in another’s league.
On another thought Celtic moaned that we had taken their best player, who struggled at the start of the season and that was in the Championship. Premier League, having a laugh!

Derry City?

Swansea, Cardiff, Newport, a very small part of Chester City and, sometimes, Wrecsam.

;