Championship 21/22

As I said before there's no pressure on us, we've over achieved already. Just to finish in the PO's is an incredible feat after our start. Every game now is crucial for 2nd, we get 4 points out of the next 2 and your lot will drop points so it's all to play for, starting tonight.

Agree. Phenemenol run tbf. Similar to us back in league 1. Howe returned in October and somehow got us to 2nd from skirting around the relegation zone.

If I was neutral id be wanting Forest to get 2nd, as its an incredible turn around.

Tonight is massive. As Waz said, key is for us to at least match forests result. If we get more points, its over imo. Forest get more and pressure is really on us.

So glad you corrected me, there was silly old me thinking we were 2nd in the table because we were quite good. I hadn't thought of pressure, we are obviously incapable of handling pressure - it showed with Dom's 98th minute penalty - he must have mis hit it.........................................

Agree. I'm not sure what experience Forests team have of pressure situations, but I don't imagine any squad in the division has same level of experience of high pressure situations like ours does tbh. Hopefully it will show in the run in.

Blimey there's more falling out on here than there is between Forest and the Shaggers fans. The idea we end up.in the PO's was totally unrealistic 7 games in so having made the PO's we've more than achieved this season. 2nd would be great, it's a possibility too, we'll know more after tonight or Saturday. Hopes that clarifies the 'pressure' we aren't under. The expectation on Bournemouth to finish 2nd is what brings pressure on you. Simple really.

Blimey there's more falling out on here than there is between Forest and the Shaggers fans. The idea we end up.in the PO's was totally unrealistic 7 games in so having made the PO's we've more than achieved this season. 2nd would be great, it's a possibility too, we'll know more after tonight or Saturday. Hopes that clarifies the 'pressure' we aren't under. The expectation on Bournemouth to finish 2nd is what brings pressure on you. Simple really.

Are you a player because if not this is complete b*llocks isn't it?

The next few games could define the career of players and manager. The playoffs are a lottery and they might never get a better chance.

7 games doesn't really define a 46 game season. You aren't the first team to start badly and won't be the last. You Florist fans all have big club itis. Get over the EC win and realise it's now 2022.

Are you a player because if not this is complete b*llocks isn't it?

The next few games could define the career of players and manager. The playoffs are a lottery and they might never get a better chance.
What you don't appreciate is that contrary to popular opinion most Forest fans don't expect success, we've been without any such thing for so long it becomes ingrained.
This season has frankly been amazing, everything has changed, manager, Murphy, the way the club is run especially recruitment. So if we don't go up the optimism is there, it will be next season too. Yes we'll lose players but the fans are confident we're heading in the right direction whatever. There won't be pichforks and flaming torches at the city ground.

What you don't appreciate is that contrary to popular opinion most Forest fans don't expect success, we've been without any such thing for so long it becomes ingrained.
This season has frankly been amazing, everything has changed, manager, Murphy, the way the club is run especially recruitment. So if we don't go up the optimism is there, it will be next season too. Yes we'll lose players but the fans are confident we're heading in the right direction whatever. There won't be pichforks and flaming torches at the city ground.
That's the spirit....chin up.

7 games doesn't really define a 46 game season. You aren't the first team to start badly and won't be the last. You Florist fans all have big club itis. Get over the EC win and realise it's now 2022.
No team that was bottom of the league after 7 games has ever finished higher than 14th. Think about poss finishing 2nd or 3rd, unbelievable.

;