Championship 21/22

We didn't really walk away from Wembley in '98' with a hard core of 33000. What was the attendance at the next home game at DC?[/QU
Fair point. What about Millennium in 2003? Great days out I thought. We must have picked a few fans up from those games, surely?

We didn't really walk away from Wembley in '98' with a hard core of 33000. What was the attendance at the next home game at DC?

The following season was possibly our best in years. I often had to buy tickets in advance, as we were selling out DC with 11,000+ gates (I think it was the season we needed a win at home in the last match to guarantee a play-off and drew 0-0 versus, Wrexham or Walsall?)

So we definitely added a few in the season after Wembley. The season after that though; Geoff announced a gate of circa 5,000 at our first home match - Cambridge? - with a comment, along the lines of 'all on the beach'

The following season was possibly our best in years. I often had to buy tickets in advance, as we were selling out DC with 11,000+ gates (I think it was the season we needed a win at home in the last match to guarantee a play-off and drew 0-0 versus, Wrexham or Walsall?)

So we definitely added a few in the season after Wembley. The season after that though; Geoff announced a gate of circa 5,000 at our first home match - Cambridge? - with a comment, along the lines of 'all on the beach'
Are you really sure?

;