Championship 21/22

Sheffield United will finish second. You heard it here first. Forest will run them close. We will finish in the play offs. Had my crystal ball out this morning.

This is your second IMO incredibly far fetched prediction about Sheffield United in as many seasons. What are you seeing in them that others don't?

This is your second IMO incredibly far fetched prediction about Sheffield United in as many seasons. What are you seeing in them that others don't?
They have won seven of their last ten games. All of their harder fixtures left are to be played at home. They have a lot of quality and momentum. Will be very surprised if we finish above them.

They have won seven of their last ten games. All of their harder fixtures left are to be played at home. They have a lot of quality and momentum. Will be very surprised if we finish above them.
You change your predictions every week based on who is in form.

Good set of results today, especially QPR losing at Barnsley and draws between Forest/Stoke and Huddersfield/Sheffield Utd. Hopefully another draw at Waz Bromwich Albion v Blackburn on Monday.

I was amazed to see Qpr at odds against today and was tempted to back them - glad I didn’t!

Those around us all dropping points left, right and centre. Long way to go yet but we are incredibly lucky to have managed to open up a 5 point gap despite having been on such a poor run of form. Only ourselves to blame if we throw it away again.

That may be, but they also have to make up 12 points with only 1 game in hand. Sure, if we show the form of December they can, but if we can recapitulate the early season solidity then that may be insurmountable. And just as we lost that momentum, they could always lose theirs.

But hey, I like bold predictions. Blackpool to win the playoffs is mine.

Fulham, Boro and us the only ones from the eight top ten teams that played who won today. Decent.

I hope Boro crash and burn. Although if they do, I expect they'll find another club in a mess and try and pin it on them and sue them into oblivion when they can't defend themselves. Parasites.

Ah okay, I thought you had may have had some else . Extrapolating a (selective) run of form into a final league position has been folly if football fans and pundits for generations.

;