Championship 21/22

The absolute state of his posts tonight. Our nearest rival has dropped points at a side a lot worse on paper to the one we dropped points at on Saturday (dare I say with them up next) and they didn't even make a first of it and lose on the last kick of the game like we did.

Does Waz look at this as good? Of course not. During the game he bangs on about how rubbish Hull are and how Blackburn will thrash them yet as soon as the whistle goes Hull suddenly epitomise everything wrong with AFCB. The negative gymnastics involved are mindboggling.

Ridiculous isn’t it. As I say take the predictions with a pinch of salt they are obviously being said to cause a wind up and reaction. I mean go back to page one where he said Middlesbrough are his favourites for the drop after game one…! They are 6th.

The absolute state of his posts tonight. Our nearest rival has dropped points at a side a lot worse on paper to the one we dropped points at on Saturday (dare I say with them up next) and they didn't even make a first of it and lose on the last kick of the game like we did.

Does Waz look at this as good? Of course not. During the game he bangs on about how rubbish Hull are and how Blackburn will thrash them yet as soon as the whistle goes Hull suddenly epitomise everything wrong with AFCB. The negative gymnastics involved are mindboggling.
It’s very good for us indeed. I’m ecstatic about that result, Hence the ‘GET IN.’ Only read the bits that suit your narrative though.

Believe me Waz, if I've got a narrative it definitely doesn't involve you. Your posts tonight we're ridiculous though.
You could have fooled me, what with the amount that you reference me in your posts. Your narrative on here very much does seem to involve me. Sorry to break the bad news.

You could have fooled me, what with the amount that you reference me in your posts. Your narrative on here very much does seem to involve me. Sorry to break the bad news.

I think the point is you make ridiculous predictions so when you say ‘Blackburn will score in a minute and go onto win’ (or similar words) you can’t help but look a bit of a fool can you. Like the post I said about your middlesborough being relegated prediction. It shows you have very little knowledge of the league, or you are just incredible naive, or provoking a reaction, or most likely all 3.

Great result .... don't think Blackburn have the strength in depth to push for the auto's......a top 6 finish would be a great season for them tbf........Hull experiencing a new ownership bounce..... might not be the best time to play them

Great result .... don't think Blackburn have the strength in depth to push for the auto's......a top 6 finish would be a great season for them tbf........Hull experiencing a new ownership bounce..... might not be the best time to play them

Agree about Blackburn. Mind you we need to show why we are top two and beat Hull on Saturday.

From Hell, Hull and Halifax, may the Good Lord deliver us…
(A medieval saying). We've avoided Halifax, seen something of Hell, now need to see off Hull!

I genuinely think Boro are the biggest threat for 2nd place.
Nah ...I wouldn't worry about Boro if I were you....still think West Brom will prove your biggest threat for second now they've got a striker.
Not sure why you're so excited to be promoted though...... don't think either of us have managers who can be effective in the PL.... One that can't set up a defence and one that's too conservative......not all that enticing imo.

Nah ...I wouldn't worry about Boro if I were you....still think West Brom will prove your biggest threat for second now they've got a striker.
Not sure why you're so excited to be promoted though...... don't think either of us have managers who can be effective in the PL.... One that can't set up a defence and one that's too conservative......not all that enticing imo.

‘your biggest threat’ or ‘ours’? Surely the suspicions of you not actually supporting Bournemouth aren’t true and it’s just a slip of the tongue

;