Championship 22/23

Seeing as it'll be my turn to be their manager by then, I anticipate my revolutionary 0 (keeper) - 2 (sweeper) - 1 (defensive mid/deep lying playmaker) - 4 (central mids) - 3 (asymmetrical wingers, all playing on the same side) - 1 (normal keeper played as target man) formation to fail all my expectations and get canned after a single game after losing by a 15-goal margin. No idea what happens after that. Maybe I should have tried to not fail as badly so I could sabotage it longer...

Seeing as it'll be my turn to be their manager by then, I anticipate my revolutionary 0 (keeper) - 2 (sweeper) - 1 (defensive mid/deep lying playmaker) - 4 (central mids) - 3 (asymmetrical wingers, all playing on the same side) - 1 (normal keeper played as target man) formation to fail all my expectations and get canned after a single game after losing by a 15-goal margin. No idea what happens after that. Maybe I should have tried to not fail as badly so I could sabotage it longer...
Keep up..they need numbers not descriptions

Keep up..they need numbers not descriptions
The wonderous 0-2-1-4-3-1 formation.
----------empty goal--------
---------CB-------CB---------
-------------DM--------------
----------CM----CM---------
W-W-W----------------------
--------------GK--------------

First game loses 2-17, immediately sacked with an 0-0-1 record and -15 GD.

The wonderous 0-2-1-4-3-1 formation.
----------empty goal--------
---------CB-------CB---------
-------------DM--------------
W-W-W----------------------
--------------GK--------------

First game loses 2-17, immediately sacked with an 0-0-1 record and -15 GD.
But an extra £4m in your bank account

I think Roy hodgson is a decent club manager so think he could keep Watford up - especially with some poorly teams down there. Quite cautious so will prop up the team defensively so the question is how he optimises some of the flair players they have.

Out of his depth at international level as we saw in the international tournaments.

;