Championship 23/24

I very much hope so.
As I consider ‘woke’ to be being empathetic to other human beings, I see it as praise rather than the insult that you think it is.
Most people remember you looking like a complete prat in the NS with ya greasy mullet proud of yourself shouting at 8 years, woke is all you have. You couldn't fight if you life depended on it.

Surely everyone wants Leeds ahead of Southampton to come up? I know it’s a bit like ‘how do you want to die’ but give me Southampton depression any day.
The correct answer is neither, 3 months to go yet, they could both, hopefully, cock up hugely. If we weren’t helping them both I think they would both fail

Saints going to be absolutely bricking it now v Millwall...and the visitors have Harris back in charge...oof...tasty game !
Mind...I'm not sure I want that Leeds coming back up instead...prefer Ipswich up with Leicester... and West Brom or whoever winning the play-offs..
..I think Saints fans are dying to get at Pompey..the silly buggers !

Ah well, Leicester losing is good for us. They’ll be looking over their shoulders now. Let’s hope we smash Leicester and hope that Leeds and Southampton never win a game again

Leicester lost 2 in row now but surely they won't bottle it from their position, they won the PL not long ago. Should be a good Cup game against them though.

Thought Leicester might panic and put out the reserves next week
That was my thinking too. Protect first team esp if confidence hit tonight. 12 points lead then they might be willing to go for it as they are used to so many midweek games in the champ

Pressure on Leicester as they have 3 tough games coming up at Sunderland hull and Bristol city plus saints home.

That was my thinking too. Protect first team esp if confidence hit tonight. 12 points lead then they might be willing to go for it as they are used to so many midweek games in the champ

Pressure on Leicester as they have 3 tough games coming up at Sunderland hull and Bristol city plus saints home.
Leicester have big games coming, I’m a big believer that cup runs are great for the club/fans and create a feel good/momentum factor but don’t think modern managers see it like that.
We’ll beat Leicester, then we have to suffer the stress of the draw

Leicester have big games coming, I’m a big believer that cup runs are great for the club/fans and create a feel good/momentum factor but don’t think modern managers see it like that.
We’ll beat Leicester, then we have to suffer the stress of the draw
Always remembering Eddie resting lots of players for that prestigious liverpool league cup quarter final in 14/15.

Leicester were brilliant for 80 minutes and leeds were shocking! They fell apart when Leeds scored. All 3 Leeds goals were very fortunate.
It won't be an easy game, we can't afford to be disjointed or wait for the second half before we turn up. Leicester look amazing going forward but rubbish at the back and their keeper looked dodgy.

Wanted to check what ko time was for Leicester so went to view COWS and that cup game doesn’t even appear on our first team fixtures. Just 1 game left in feb and that’s Man City. Perhaps we are sending out a development team too

It’s 7.30 btw

Leicester were brilliant for 80 minutes and leeds were shocking! They fell apart when Leeds scored. All 3 Leeds goals were very fortunate.
It won't be an easy game, we can't afford to be disjointed or wait for the second half before we turn up. Leicester look amazing going forward but rubbish at the back and their keeper looked dodgy.
Reverse of the reverse fixture earlier in the season when leeds held on to win 1-0 despite late pressure. Leeds looked a much better team than Leicester for most of that game and missed chances

;