Championship 23/24

Pleased for Ipswich. The forum experts will tell you a team without PP has no chance of competing.
The fact that not a single non pp team has achieved automatic promotion in about 5 years would prove them right wouldn’t it? Good for Ipswich for keeping pace, but Leeds have PL ready players in their squad and I’ll be astonished if they don’t end up second. Play offs is more of a lottery though.

The fact that not a single non pp team has achieved automatic promotion in about 5 years would prove them right wouldn’t it? Good for Ipswich for keeping pace, but Leeds have PL ready players in their squad and I’ll be astonished if they don’t end up second. Play offs is more of a lottery though.
I think based on your predictions, most on here will now lump on Ipswich.

Agent Rothwell doing his bit. Shame for the fans on here who will be upset about their Saints work colleagues but it gave most of us a chuckle…
I have one scum colleague at work. Chelsea dominates, but we also have Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, Spuds, Arsenal, Man U, then a Coventry and a WBA supporter.

It’s definitely the first workplace I’ve been at with only one bin dipper.

Ipswich have been a breath of fresh air in a championship that’s been pretty average this season. The three clubs with pp looked to be running away with it and the tractor boys are the only hope for upsetting one of them.

;